• No

This poll is closed to new votes

Steam Name: g2

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:552636683

Ingame Name: Jeffy 

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: Racism / IP Threats

Dispute: I Want to start of by saying that i am really sorry for saying that Word. I Feel really stupid for saying that word,It was a really big mistake. I started thinking about that since the day that i got banned and i never stoped thinking about it. I loved the server and i still love the server soo much and i know that i made a mistake for saying that word and its all my fault. I want to apologies for what i did, i was a kid then i wasn't really thinking i just said random stuff and i didn't really knew what the N-word ment but after a while i learned what's the meaning of this word and i felt like an idiot for saying that...I hope you understand what i am trying to say, i wasn't really thinking i was just a little kid who liked playing video games and liked saying random stuff in the mic and screaming, i also heard the N-word online and i started saying it without even knowing the meaning of that word, after what happend i felt really disapointed for my self so i tried to change the way that i acted and talked to other people.

I'm also Very sorry for the IP Threats that i made. I was just angry because they captured me as SCP-049 and i just wanted them to leave me alone and let me play the game. I was just killing people and i didn't even care about the rules, i also never read the rules and that's why i got banned if i was smarter i would had read the rules before i played the game, if i read the rules i wouldn't be here... i am sorry for that and i also want to say a massive Sorry to the guy that i Threated his IP, I hope the guys is alright and that he forgives me for the mistake that i did, and that he has a beautiful day.

I Want to say a Big Sorry and that i regret until today for saying that word and for Threating that person. Please forgive me i learned from my mistake and i would never say that word ever again. It has been over a year, I have grown older and matured. Back then I would've said those things but I have changed and will never do such again.we all deserve a second chance so please accept my apologie it won't happen again.

This is my Second appeal.

Racism / IP Threats are a big nono. i mean, ur text seems kinda long and it seems like ur really sorry for what u said/did,  
kinda +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

44 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

Kids be saying dumb shit, it happens, and it's almost been an entire year. Though IP Threats are not to be tossed around lightly I believe in second chances. 

give him a chance its been a whole year!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.