Fishy's D5 Application

Fishy

Name - Fishy

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:151423434

Discord Name - FishyFaun#0258

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - No Rank.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 Ban for MassRDM around a year ago when I didn't know the rules.

Why do you want to join Delta-5 - I want to Join D5 as it looks pretty cool especially for an MTF. The command looks chill and I think I'll have a lot of fun in the branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) - I have been a part of the server for a year and a half, giving me a lot of experience on how the server runs and how the rules should be upheld. I've been in E11 and Nu7 in the past so I have knowledge on how I should act when a part of an MTF and how they are supposed to act and function.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Fishy? more like....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maintenance?

Edited by -Elevate-

• Giga locked this topic