GoofyLooneyTunesBugsBunny Ban Appeal- Accepted

cpass423

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: John Kleigle

2. Ingame Name: CT PVT GoofyLooneyTunesBugsBunny

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:558242660

4. Ban Length: 10 days

5. Admin that Banned you: @KLONDU

6. Reason for Ban: MRDMx2

7. Dispute: Essentially myself and most of the shock batallion were on tattoine or some sand planet, there was severe server lag and there was a bunch of crossfire. around 30 minutes or so later i was brought to a sit and told i was mass rdming, Explained that wasnt the case and was told i have the benefit of the doubt. Then, around 10 minutes later i was banned for 10 days by @KLONDU I am aware of what the logs say but i didnt intentionally kill anybody.  I am aware i have many past warning, but i have been playing recently and trying to improve my record and join a batallion
image.thumb.png.7c1e53bc34d9c7d7b1ade8dfe4cb710a.png

+Support

I was there for that event. There was tons of crossfire from everyone involved. The trees on the planet made it difficult to see what exactly was going on, and droids were spawning behind us for parts of it as well in a confined space. After I saw him get banned, I was a bit confused, as I had heard about how he was brought earlier and told he was fine.

Did he actually kill 8 people? Probably not. Accidentally shooting 8 people during an event =/= actually killing them. This really just seems like a case of someone going through logs and pursuing old ones to get a few extra bans under their belt way after the situation actually happened, especially with how he was told he was all good beforehand. Very curious to see what Klondu has to say regarding this.

@cpass423 Who was the staff that told you that you were fine again?

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Just now, Keegan said:

@cpass423 Who was the staff that told you that you were fine again?

The admin who brought me the first time was @KLONDU around 20 minutes AFTER the supposed MRDM, then he asked why i was killing a bunch of people and i was very confused and told him it was probably crossfire from the event with shock, he said something along the lines of he would give me the benefit of the doubt and returned me. Then, around 10 or so minutes later, @KLONDU brought me and informed me he was banning me for 10 days for MRDM.

• Like 1

image.png

image.png

That seems to match up with what I saw in chat. Will leave the rest up to staff with logs or anything but what you say makes sense.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I dug, and I dug deep.  Prepare for a long slideshow.

First things first, establishing when the reporter arrived on the server.
All times mentioned shown and discussed in this reply is in
 EST.
Below establishes the profile picture tied with the reporter including the exact timestamp of when they finally connected to the server:
 10:15:31 PM 18NOV22.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Now, to establish the different RP names that they had during the time they were on.
They logged on as 
ST PVT Mr Kuhn 1992 eventually changing to BIM KuhnMoH BIM Kuhn, and finally ST PVT GoofyLooneyTunesBugsBunny.

spacer.png

image.png

image.png

From here forward I will be showing each and every Player Combat where the reporter was the Instigator in chronological order.

• Shortly after joining committed two counts of ARDM, but looked like they toed the line shortly thereafter as the next instance took place at least an hour later which is the next point below this one.

• One count of what would be an *RDM* IF  it wasn't in the middle of a SIM as per the name at the time (BIM Kuhn).

• Continuing down the line are incidents taking place either involved at a PUBLIC EXECUTION (where friendly fire sometimes happens and he shoots one person accidentally) or when they were defending themselves or assisting in defending against a Bounty Hunter.

• The rest of the ARDMs that take place were accidental friendly fire during an event where people have already reported there was lag/connectivity issues.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Also, as you can see in that last combat log where he was defending against a Bounty Hunter, he was pulled randomly, there were several Staff members in TeamSpeak that stated there was no ticket regarding the reporter as our Staff are like steroid-induced Cerberuses when it comes to taking tickets.

There is no evidence pointing to any valid MRDM nor valid MARDM.

Now, explicitly with just this information at hand along with the reporter's statement, there seems to be a confusing piece of information in that the warn for the ban-able offense took place at 9:40 PM 18NOV22 yet the ban took place FOUR hours later at 1:41 AM 19NOV22.  Not to mention it is quite odd that an Admin would ban on behalf of a member of JMT when the reported individual is capable of banning by themselves.

image.png

On top of this, the reporter was never pulled and told what they did wrong prior to receiving their punishment which is one of the absolute basics of being a Staff member, HOWEVER we have yet to hear @KLONDU's side.

To both parties, if you have any clips in regards to the sit to provide more evidence that would be great.

In light of all that I've seen from the evidence gathered thus far, I firmly believe there was an incredulous lack of due diligence in executing the duties of a Staff member in regards the the reported individual.

EDIT: Utilizing Deep Storage and Advanced Search I was able to find evidence tied to the reporter's SteamID showing that it was NOT four hours apart between the warn and the ban it was within 60 seconds of each other.  

NOTE: When it comes to bans, they are logged as disconnections stating they the player is disconnecting due to being banned with the reasoning and length.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Master Chief
Discovered new evidence refuting the timestamps on the reporter's Warns/Bans profile.
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

1 hour ago, Master Chief said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

EST.
Below establishes the profile picture tied with the reporter including the exact timestamp of when they finally connected to the server:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Now, to establish the different RP names that they had during the time they were on.
They logged on as 
ST PVT Mr Kuhn 1992 eventually changing to BIM KuhnMoH BIM Kuhn, and finally ST PVT GoofyLooneyTunesBugsBunny.

spacer.png

image.png

image.png

From here forward I will be showing each and every Player Combat where the reporter was the Instigator in chronological order.

• Shortly after joining committed two counts of ARDM, but looked like they toed the line shortly thereafter as the next instance took place at least an hour later which is the next point below this one.

• One count of what would be an *RDM* IF  it wasn't in the middle of a SIM as per the name at the time (BIM Kuhn).

• Continuing down the line are incidents taking place either involved at a PUBLIC EXECUTION (where friendly fire sometimes happens and he shoots one person accidentally) or when they were defending themselves or assisting in defending against a Bounty Hunter.

• The rest of the ARDMs that take place were accidental friendly fire during an event where people have already reported there was lag/connectivity issues.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Also, as you can see in that last combat log where he was defending against a Bounty Hunter, he was pulled randomly, there were several Staff members in TeamSpeak that stated there was no ticket regarding the reporter as our Staff are like steroid-induced Cerberuses when it comes to taking tickets.

Now, explicitly with just this information at hand along with the reporter's statement, there seems to be a confusing piece of information in that the warn for the ban-able offense took place at 9:40 PM 18NOV22 yet the ban took place FOUR hours later at 1:41 AM 19NOV22.  Not to mention it is quite odd that an Admin would ban on behalf of a member of JMT when the reported individual is capable of banning by themselves.

image.png

On top of this, the reporter was never pulled and told what they did wrong prior to receiving their punishment which is one of the absolute basics of being a Staff member, HOWEVER we have yet to hear @KLONDU's side.

To both parties, if you have any clips in regards to the sit to provide more evidence that would be great.

In light of all that I've seen from the evidence gathered thus far, I firmly believe there was an incredulous lack of due diligence in executing the duties of a Staff member in regards the the reported individual.

Felt like an episode of Line of Duty that 100% Agree

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Master Chief said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

EST.

spacer.png

spacer.png

They logged on as 

spacer.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

EDIT: Utilizing Deep Storage and Advanced Search I was able to find evidence tied to the reporter's SteamID showing that it was NOT four hours apart between the warn and the ban it was within 60 seconds of each other.  

NOTE: When it comes to bans, they are logged as disconnections stating they the player is disconnecting due to being banned with the reasoning and length.

image.png

image.png

image.png

+Support
Good Luck!!!
Bing Chilling

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

I cannot + or - support this because I am the banning admin.

I did this ban on behalf of russ. There were a lot of misbehaving ST's on last night and I was reviewing logs of all the kills to try to determine massRDM or other rule breaking on a lot of them. After I pulled looney, he explained to me what happened, that it was crossfire and after reviewing the logs I seemed to agree with him, so I told him that I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and I sent him back. 

Then about 20 mins later I was reviewing another ST, who seemed to have almost an exact same record with this one. I mean, almost like they were in league with one another, shooting the exact same people, etc. So I pulled the other ST and looney. I called @RussTime, because I wasn't really sure what to do, and he informed me that he witnessed both of these ST's in a LAAT with him, firing into a crowd of friendlies with the laser. He instructed me to ban them both for MRDM, and I did.

@Master Chief

@JackForPrez

@Firekirby

Edited by KLONDU

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

In fact like Klondu said, there was about 6 STs minging all last night and were just messing around. Now you (pretty sure it was you) decided AFTER the event to hop in the rotary ball of a LAAT and shoot into a crowd of people that were standing there in the middle of MHB. I then deleted the ship after multiple times telling everyone to get out and other people telling people to get out and stop shooting. You however didnt stop and kept shooting until I deleted the ship. I have also got proof of you saying the c slur multiple times after I said "lets not be saying that rn" which counteracts what you said about you trying to clean up your profile to join battalions. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you ended up ruining that chance AFTER the mission.

• Dislike 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

26 minutes ago, RussTime said:

In fact like Klondu said, there was about 6 STs minging all last night and were just messing around. Now you (pretty sure it was you) decided AFTER the event to hop in the rotary ball of a LAAT and shoot into a crowd of people that were standing there in the middle of MHB. I then deleted the ship after multiple times telling everyone to get out and other people telling people to get out and stop shooting. You however didnt stop and kept shooting until I deleted the ship. I have also got proof of you saying the c slur multiple times after I said "lets not be saying that rn" which counteracts what you said about you trying to clean up your profile to join battalions. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you ended up ruining that chance AFTER the mission.

Never used a LAAT to do that, and regarding the "c slur" my name WAS St PVT Kuhn, its not spelled the same or even pronunced the same. I was called the "c slur" by everyone even after saying its pronunced KUN (Which is a name ive used on many other server and hasnt been an issue) 
I was never warned or even told to change until you told me to, which i immedieatly changed. 
Also, to say i was migning is ridiculous, i never got warned, arrested, or even spoken to until the incident.
I was never warned or even told it was a problem until i changed it. I didnt see it as an issue and IMO nobody did because i didnt mean it any hurtful way,

Like i stated i never used a LAAT to kill (Logs only show E-11 Crossfire/Accidental RDM)

Edited by cpass423

43 minutes ago, KLONDU said:

I did this ban on behalf of russ. There were a lot of misbehaving ST's on last night and I was reviewing logs of all the kills to try to determine massRDM or other rule breaking on a lot of them. After I pulled looney, he explained to me what happened, that it was crossfire and after reviewing the logs I seemed to agree with him, so I told him that I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and I sent him back. 

Then about 20 mins later I was reviewing another ST, who seemed to have almost an exact same record with this one. I mean, almost like they were in league with one another, shooting the exact same people, etc. So I pulled the other ST and looney. I called @RussTime, because I wasn't really sure what to do, and he informed me that he witnessed both of these ST's in a LAAT with him, firing into a crowd of friendlies with the laser. He instructed me to ban them both for MRDM, and I did.

I understand that, but logs never show me doing that it was the other ST like i said during the Sit and earlier i had no involvement, we all were doing the event, any crossfire was accidental

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander