EliasQuickness' - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

EliasQuickness

Should EliasQuickness be a Trial Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: EliasQuickness

What is your steam name?: EliasQuickness

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:108363217

What is your discord username: EliasQuickness#4840

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I've been a staff member before on this server and already know most of the ULX commands.

What date did you start playing on the community? October 2019 and came back in March 2022

What date did you make your forums account? October 19th 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: PST/PDT (Daylight Savings)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because I've been a staff member of this server before and I wanted to try out staffing again.
I've been having a great time on the server recently and want to help the staff team with sits and contribute to the server.
I believe that I have good judgment and don't have bias in sits.
I can be active and help out the community, I'm familiar with the ULX commands, I'm mature when dealing with sits, I don't minge in RP, and I can listen to both sides and determine who is in the wrong.
I'll make sure not to mess up and make sure that the people on the server are having a good time on the server.

And the reason why I want to become a staff member again is because I feel like I actually have the time to do it.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first gag/mute them and try to get their side of their story or get evidence from the reporter and if they do have evidence I would give the person a Formal Warning and Request for a 5 Day Ban on the discord server and I'll put Staff Diss with the Formal Warning as well.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

In my opinion it isn't exactly a thing to be warned for or anything. If they don't care why do I care?
However I would just tell them if they do the same thing again they would get a worser punishment than the one they currently are getting.
And tell them that there is a Warn Threshold Ban for when you reach 10, 20, 30, and 40 warns.

image.thumb.png.781b7819844565295ed719a86a3c52dd.png

Edited by EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 11/19/2022 at 2:45 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Good Scenarios
-Good app
-Chill guy
-Has experience

Good luck with your app.

^ what giga said

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/19/2022 at 7:45 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Good Scenarios
-Good app
-Chill guy
-Has experience

Good luck with your app.

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png