Sean Johnson RRH Applicaiton

Sean Johnson

In Game Name:  Sean Johnson

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:77333802

Discord ID: Cian#7929

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst) Guardians

Current RP Ranks Held: : PD CI, in E4 for about 3 weeks. (Applied sooner but applications were closed and still are)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Victor 1, Indiana 17, Delta 40

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): ce66d3b1ea657ea01a07fb93a504434b.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to join RRH as I want to get a feel for the foundation forces. I was in D5 before however did not enjoy the enlisted guns. I want to try RRH as I am have an idea of what they do, however, I am still curious about them. I would like to protect the O5 when they are on, so I don't have to main the job. I an looking for working with other people in this different role. I mainly play CI but I want something else to do, if I am feeling burned out of playing CI. I would like to help the foundation and face some of the people who I normally raid with. I am also interested in helping the Analysts with utils and seeing what they can do. I enjoy what I am doing in E4 and I envision that I would be doing similar things if I get into this role.  

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am dedicated to the server.  I have shown this due to being selected for my roles within CI. I have been shown to be a competent member of Chaos, and I will prove to be competent in RRH should I be selected. I can follow orders from my command without question, and can remain calm in stressful situations. I do not rage at other people and just accept things as they are. I do not like to play with angry raging people, I hope I will find people in this branch that are calm and collected, as I have found with Chaos Insurgency. I am always willing to learn new ways of doing things, I can adapt to many different situations. I can fit in with many groups, I never cause conflict and try to solve my issues with the person individually, I try to solve issues in a fast and effective manner.

+SUPPOT

• Knows what he’s doing

• Good rank and role in CI

• Great guy all around, never had a negative experience with him

• Good app

• Very reliable and respectful

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

1 hour ago, Diamondback said:

+Support

• Great app
  • Nice Gentleman
  • Good CI Command member 
  • Good a PVP (Not as good as me but he's ight)

He's better then you man 💀

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

+support this man is a great E4 and have seen him roleplay very well. he good at pvp and even great guy to talk to on for a decent amount of time per week ~RRH Guardian Whiskey 63

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3 or any RRH Salvos Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic