Zer0s RRH analyst APP

zer0xnombre

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:634542708

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): F̑̽̎u͒ͮ͒c̽̃̑k̒͐ ͕̲̖yͨ̀ͪo͂ͦ̇u͊͂̃#8047

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI SVA and NU7 2LT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):  N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:  

How many warns do you have?: 1680212242_Screenshot(278).thumb.png.20d5256f4cc913ced612003434356ccf.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right-Hand team:  I would like to join the RRH analyst team because I think I would be able to expand my testing opportunities. As in RND, I find myself limited in what I can test on. I believe that Becoming an analyst would help me find test ideas and to expand my writing. In order for me to do tests, I would need to get on-site or try to steal an SCP, I find as an Analyst I could do this better and my tests would be more thorough. The LVL 5 clearance would also aid me in my test-making, being able to do any type of test.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me for the RRH team because of multiple reasons. One of them is my activity. I typically log many hours on Gaminglight around 5-6 hours. This would help RRH massively with activity and the number of tests I could do. Another reason I would be a great member of RRH is my dedication. I can dedicate lots of my time to RRH. When I get my mind set on something I don't stop until it gets done. When I have a test idea, I always stick to it no matter what happens and will keep trying until I get it right. (edited)

• Like 1

-support

this guys stinks!!!

+support

he may still stink but he got goods ranks i guess 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

• Fails every god check ever done on him

• CMD in Nu7, so he knows what he’s doing

• Good rank in RND, so roleplay and logs shouldn’t be any kind of problem for him!

• Reliable and a good leader

• Like 1

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

19 hours ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

+ Support

• Good rank in RND, so roleplay and logs shouldn’t be any kind of problem for him!

• Like 1

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

On 11/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, TheAmericanMan22 said:

+ Support

• Reliable and a good leade

Gamer

17 hours ago, -Elevate- said:

Gamer

On 11/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, TheAmericanMan22 said:

+ Support

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3 or any RRH Salvos Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic