5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Walker

What is your steam name?: Connor

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85605170

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Connor3462#3260

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i have experience being Management for a FNAFRP server 2 times, a SCPSL moderator, a Undertalerp admin, 2 more servers that I believe were shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) roughly 2021 till 2022

What date did you make your forums account? February 25

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes. i read it 2 times.

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, i have been in this community/server for about 500 hours of now and still counting I have been judging on whether i should join the staff team or not, however after much debate over it. I have finally decided to give it a go. I do believe that i should be staff due to how much well known I've became to be as a chill, respectful, Responsible, and most of all fun person to hang around with. I do believe that i should be said staff because I have learned the rules of the SCP server and have reviewed them once a day hitting major points of what and what not to do. i do also believe that i should be staff because I could be late while other staff are busy asleep or doing other things in their lives. I'm very quick and patient to get the job done whenever a report comes in, however if it's a report that I cannot fulfilled then someone else may have to take that said sit! on the school days i try my best to be said active and flag on however on weekends I become more active and stay up late just to fulfill my duties.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first tell them to calm down and explain why there are in the said situation they are in. However, if the said person starts to yell even more and even throws slurs in the mix i would tell them to immediately stop and issue a said warning for MRDM Aswell as racism. on the other hand, if they supposedly continue to curse at me i would quickly tell them about why they are being warned and issue said warning. however, if it was mutliple counts of MRDM i would issue a warn and call a high rank to help me to ban that said person.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving: Let's say this, imagine if i bring someone for breaking NLR of course i would explain to them they have a nlr timer as well as tell them once they die, they have to wait for said timer. when i supposely issue a said warning and they do not care and will continue, i would kindly tell them if they dont care about their punishment, a harsher punishment will be issued before sending them back.image.png.8af2c5bbfb62142116eb6b34fd38f763.png

Edited by Connor64

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios are nicely thought out

+ Has previous experience

+ Active

+ Decent player

+ Easy to get on with

- Warns look concerning

So I feel you would make a great addition to the staffing team so with that being said I am giving you a +support good luck mate

Edited by Lovelock
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios are nicely thought out

+ Has previous experience

+ Active

+ Decent player

+ Easy to get on with

- No proof of warns

So I feel you would make a great addition to the staffing team so with that being said I am giving you a +support good luck mate

was i suppose to share a screenshot?

+Support
-Pretty Cool guy
-Good app
-Scenarios are good

Notes:
MRDM does not need to be done multiple times for a ban, its a 5 Day ban alone cuz it counts as RDMx4.

Good luck with your app.

Edited by Giga
Warnings were added
  • Like 1

+Support

Experienced, Scenarios seem good to me, Good application, and overall seem like a good person.

Although that warn is questionable, that was a while ago.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Experienced, Scenarios seem good to me, Good application, and overall seem like a good person.

agreed, less warns than me 🙏

• Laughing 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

i was immature back then.

5 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

16 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 11/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, Pills said:

+Support

• Like 1

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

2 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support
Walker's been around on the server for a while and hasn't left a bad impression what so ever, I think he'd make a good addition to the staff team.

• Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

Screenshot_13.png