Dracnar's Officers Application

Dracnar

In-Game name: Dracnar / S33

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:171701288 

How long have you been in your current rank?: around 2 weeks.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been and NCO for some time as well as being in command positions on other servers, and am willing to take any and all advice to improve myself.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I love Death Troopers and have wanted to assist more with the internals and management side of things in any way possible. I have come to see death troopers as more than a simple group but a collective of amazing people who I want to be a greater part of to make death troopers in turn greater than before. I will do this by giving my all to Death Troopers in any way possible asked and unasked if that means writing documents or going over reports and especially taking action to help the lower ranks in as many ways as I can. I also wanted this position because I want to be someone who can be looked to help someone trustworthy and someone who you can confide in. I want to be a person who can be approached and asked for help and I will never say no. That is my reason to become an officer simply put to help others in the battalion. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Why do I think I am deserving of the officer position in Death Troopers, I personally believe that I have the drive to help the officer core. I have always wanted to help people especially in Death Troopers due to this I am willing to take any job be that doc writing, document revision or anything really. I have been in leadership positions before on different servers. I am ready and willing to learn, take advice and listen to others on any subject whether it has anything to do with what I'm doing or not. I also believe that I have a good amount of dedication to Death Troopers and wish to continue to assist the battalion in any way I can to help in any way I can. I also believe that due to my past positions of leadership on other servers I have some qualifications for being an officer. However, I am happy to learn and would love to be taught new and more effective ways to help others, I believe that an officer is someone that any member of Death Troopers can go to for help and I want to be that person people can go to for anything be it help with Death Trooper business or even just to talk about something out of game I want to be able to be there for them.  

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes completely 

+support
I think S33 will make a great addition to the officer core!
He is an active member of DT and always follows orders.
Best of luck S33!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

image.png

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)