Smoke Grenade cooldown Suggestion - Denied

Retro

What you want to see? - Add smoke grenade Cooldowns(If possible)(Or if there is already one make it longer to like 45 seconds+) or a new MOTD rule to limit 1 per criminal activity/Robbery 

Why should we add it? - Stops criminals/Gov from repeatedly spamming smoke grenades to prevent one side from pushing in/out

What are the advantages of having this? - Better performance while on the server(Or whilst near a situation where smoke grenades are used)

Who is it mainly for? - Goverment/Criminal 

Links to any content - N/A

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

4 hours ago, Jon Shoeshiner said:

- Support 

Seems a little unneeded and can ruin the tactics of a department. And if a crim had the money for smokes then they should be use them effectivly.

Real

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

-Support

Really out here tryna remove every tactic we have. I don't really ever see this as a problem, I play a lot of crim & gov and have never ever had a problem with being smoked too much, it's annoying.. yes. But thats the point of it, and it's one of a few advantages gov gets in big robberies. 

Signature.png

14 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Really out here tryna remove every tactic we have. I don't really ever see this as a problem, I play a lot of crim & gov and have never ever had a problem with being smoked too much, it's annoying.. yes. But thats the point of it, and it's one of a few advantages gov gets in big robberies. 

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

On 11/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

- Support

This is not needed to be changed as its currently fine as it is. Usually, 1 if not 2 max smoke grenades are deployed at a situation or not even using any smoke grenades at all. It's been fine the way it is right up until this point now and there has been no issues or problems with this at all and this is not needed as such to be changed at all whatsoever.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator