Drizzles Officer Application.

Olive

Would I be a good fit for Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be a good fit for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?
Drizzle

What is your current rank?
MSG

How long have you been in Shock?
sense 10/25/22

How much time do you have on the server?
Just under 400 Hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel I deserve this position because I have been Just 1 rank away from officer in purge and did most of what officers did While in my NCO Position. I also want to be able to improve shock without relying on just tryouts themselves I want to be able to host sims to Improve the quality of shock not just the quantity. I also feel that my dedication to Shock will grow more in an Officer Position because I will be able to work more closely not only with the command team but also with the Enlisted and NCOs by setting an example and being a role model. I also want to improve people's time on the job by doing Sims and various activity's just to keep the fire burning.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel like I can be trusted because I always try to make everyone's experience better throughout the entire server and not only in shock. I also always follow COC and anyone higher than me will be respected by me and I will do as they say as long as it doesn't go against the SOP. I also Respect Lower ranks as much as my higher just to give them a feeling that they are doing amazing work, but I will also hold them accountable for any actions that are not allowed.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If I were to be chosen, I would bring dedication and hard work to the battalion. I also would host Sims not only to fill quotas but to give people fun times and something more interesting than guarding Brig. I would also bring responsibility not only for myself but for my peers as if I were an officer their actions reflect back on me.

How active can you be?
I can be as active as possible on almost every day at most times even Early in the morning.
Thank you for your consideration 🙂

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

+ SUPPORT + 

+ Very Active

+ Amazing NCO

+ Respectful

+ Very Positive

+/- Wish application was a little longer

OVERALL + SUPPORT

Hope to see you on the Officer team!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

29 minutes ago, Blaez said:

+support
Active
Respectful
At every meeting
Helps enlisted
Responsible
Charming to interact with!

[=(-{BRISK}-)=]
       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     FORMER ST VCMDR \ CURRENT SHOCK SGT
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------