Blaez Officer Application

Blaez

What is your in-game name? Blaez

What is your current rank?  MSG

How long have you been in Shock? Since 10/28/22

How much time do you have on the server? 350ish hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel I deserve the position because I have been active in game and on TS, following orders, helping enlisted and fellow NCO's, making sure that rules are followed and enforced on the ISD. I have never gotten in trouble with administration since I've joined back on 5/14/2021 and have been fairly active on this server since. I have done my best to work with command members with keeping the battalion in check and want to work closer with them, since I know command jobs can be difficult, and while I believe they are fully capable, I would like to give them somewhat of a helping hand.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel I can be trusted to hold this position because I have shown dedication and loyalty to this battalion, I have done what I can within my rank to help any shock members with their questions and generally what to do. I wish to help shock thrive and grow more than it already has. I have experience up to CSM in purge and either matched or went above the behavior of the officers at that time. I want to be able to push this battalion to the top and show everyone why we all agree on one phrase, Glory to shock.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If chosen, I can add the complete and non-wavering loyalty I have to the officer position, I can show NCO's how they should behave as a shock trooper especially when guarding. I can also use this rank in shock to do sims and trainings to make sure that the shock troopers are kept fresh in their combat and keep them from being bored and burnt out. I will say that despite this, I still believe most, if not all other applicants are good choices as well, from the time I've been here shock troopers have been some of the best to play with, and I'd be honored to server under them or above them.

How active can you be?

I am on most days, for multiple hours at a time, usually at least 4 or 5 hours a day.

Edited by Blaez

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

+Support+
Active
Dedicated

-Support-
Very undetailed application going over the same thing multiple times please add more

Good Luck!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Dedicated

+ Respectful

- SUPPORT -

- Application is very minimal in what it says, often going over the same thing.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

18 hours ago, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Dedicated

+ Respectful

- SUPPORT -

- Application is very minimal in what it says, often going over the same thing.

[=(-{BRISK}-)=]
       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     FORMER ST VCMDR \ CURRENT SHOCK SGT
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Theta locked this topic