Kyal

What is your in game name?
Kyal.

What is your in game rank?
I am Royal Guard VI.

Are you in shadow guard?
Yes I am in Shadow .

How long have you been in Royal Guard?
I have been in Royal Guard for 7 months.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]
I want to become a Trial Senior because I want to move forward in the Royal Guard, I am currently the rank of Royal Guard VI. I believe I have the knowledge and qualifications from being this rank and being an officer in purge. From this I have learned to lead and to help new players who need it. I am dedicated to Royal Guard and play on the server and on the job frequently, even early in the morning and late at night during server down time. I believe I can make RG a fun group to be a part of by hosting more sims and events. I also want to become a trial senior guard because I would help nco’s reach their quota by coming up with new ideas for sims that they could use. I could also help train new players to become the best duelers that they can be. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]
I can assist Royal Guard command by helping do work when commanders are busy or when there is an influx of new players who need training. I am willing and able to assist command with whatever they need, I can also help assist command by being someone that enlisted and nco’s can look up to if they ever need guidance. Should I become a trial senior guard I can assist command by making documents as I have a lot of experience using Microsoft office and photoshop. I am willing to learn new things and take myself to then next level to assist command with anything they may need. 

How many strikes do you have?
I have 0 strikes

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
Yes, I am currently a MAJ in purge.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?
I believe being a major in purge brings me the skills and qualifications to help and train new players to be great duellers and great members of the battalion, I also have a great understanding of the IQ subbranch being purge MAJ/IQ IX, I also have a lot of experience with VIP protection as I have previously been in DT reaching the rank of MSGT and currently being RG VI and being in RG for 7 months.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes, I understand.

Edited by Kyal
accidentally posted

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

+Support

* Current SHG, which means he has exhibited leadership qualities that rival base members of RG.

* From personal experience, he is a well-known member of RG.

* Good application, seems ready to learn and more than willing to assist the officer corps.

* Is already and officer in Purge, which means he is familiar with how being an officer works, and how to present himself as such.

Good Luck with your application! If accepted and you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me!

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 11/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, KLONDU said:

+Support

* Current SHG, which means he has exhibited leadership qualities that rival base members of RG.

* From personal experience, he is a well-known member of RG.

* Good application, seems ready to learn and more than willing to assist the officer corps.

* Is already and officer in Purge, which means he is familiar with how being an officer works, and how to present himself as such.

Good Luck with your application! If accepted and you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me!

Agra