1. 1. Should I... Yes or No?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Giga

Steam Name: [GL] Giga

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:555437807

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): WOHOA#4844

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?: Admin in SCP-RP

How often are you on Teamspeak?: Multiple hours throughout a day. Like 4hours+ (Mostly GMT hours)

How often do you use Discord?: Check it multiple times throughout a day. Like every 30 mins throughout 4hours+.(Mostly GMT hours)

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?:  I joined staff mainly to help people out with their issues/problems, feels like the Support Team is all for that. I would like to help solve issues and problems that people are having, either in-game or teamspeak and discord ones. Could also be a break from general staffing and really something different than usual. Being a member of Support would make me able to help and solve issues of members of the community in different ways, platforms and generally would be able to do much more for the community as a whole.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?: Hello! My name is Giga and I'll be the member of GL support team helping you with your ticket today.

+Support

Before my resignation this man was one of the best staff around and outdid everyone above him in the rankings in everything he did, get this man in 😍

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

18 hours ago, Cosmic said:

+Support

Before my resignation this man was one of the best staff around and outdid everyone above him in the rankings in everything he did, get this man in 😍

Gotta take Cosmic word for it. I can also say that just from only looking at his background and the stuff he’s done, I can safely say he would definitely make a great Support member.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)