1. 1. Should Tuna be part of the support team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Tuna

Steam Name: [GL] Tuna

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156005195

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): Tuna#0976

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator 

How often are you on Teamspeak? I am in teamspeak for at least 8 to 12 hours a day.

How often do you use Discord? I am on discord every day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

The reason I would like to be a support member is for the same reason I want to be staff. I love this community and all I want to do is help. Wither that be by someone needing a simple tag or they are having Issues in with there discord or teamspeak. I am just willing to help. I work in the customer service field with Verizon's porting, activations, and credit department. So I am use to having to deal with trouble shooting technical issues. I am also use to dealing with frustrated customers and keeping a cool and collective attitude when dealing with a rude customer. Nine times out of Ten I can get them to calm down by just letting them vent there frustrations out on me so i can help them. At the end of the day why I want support is to be able to us my customer service skills to be able help out community. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Welcome to GamingLights support channel. My name is Tuna can I get your please? (after they give me there name) Hi name how may I assist you today? 

Edited by The Best Tuna

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

On 11/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, John Afro said:

+Support

Very Helpful

Very Easy To Talk To

Will Help You With Anything with whatever you need

19 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Good app
-Experienced with customer Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 11/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, John Afro said:

+Support

Very Helpful

Very Easy To Talk To

Will Help You With Anything with whatever you need

On 11/18/2022 at 2:36 PM, Giga said:

+Support
-Good app
-Experienced with customer Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support