1. 1. Should Scor be event team?

• Yes
    • No

• Head of Staff

In-Game Name: Scor 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:579774652

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator   

How many hours do you have on the server?: 30.6 days = 734.4 hours 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very well. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Firstly, I am a moderator. I want to become event team to attract more players and to have fun with them. I’ve helped with 2 events so far and became attracted to the idea of me becoming apart of the event team. Most players that joined events that were recently held, seemed excited of me attending and being able to help. Furthermore, this motivated me to apply for this. As a moderator, i’ve been taking every sit i could (50+ a week) and believe  i can provide more help for the community with hosting events for the players to have fun! Thank you for this opportunity. I am also open to hear ideas from other players for what events they want to be held, I am looking forward to implementing them to my best ability.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Most players i’ve seen active in a event was relating to a bank robbery. With that being said i’ll start there. They will be given guns of there choice (only guns I’m allowed to give). Also i could maybe participate by being a hostage for the event. This will provide better RP for the government and the players in the event. I’ll make sure to refresh them on the negotiation rules beforehand, for this event to be as realistic as possible. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 4-10 PM

Saturday and Sunday: Anytime 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

dM43pL3.png

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7