In-Game Name: JackForPrez l MP4

Steam Name: [GL] JackForPrez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507145431

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): JackForPrez#1885

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Daily (most of the time work dependant)  for at least about 4 hours

How often do you use Discord?

I check discord throughout the Day at every point I have a break in work. I will also have it open throughout the evening and ill look through discord. 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I want to be ale to help the community as a member of support, I have been a member of the community for a while in RP and as Staff and I feel as if I can bing the experience I have gained into staff. I also want to bring my real world experience into the Support Team to help assist Members of the Gaminglight Community. I also consider myself to be extremely patient, this would be useful for support because if somebody has a problem and they are well versed with computers it will require a more patient approach. This could be things like drivers, clipping software and installing adding and Packs. I’m also available to help around the clock. Overall, I want to do more to give back to the community and servers, which I love, wheather I’m trusted with the role of a support member I will still do my best to help the community. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello [Username], I’m JackForPrez welcome to the Gaminglight Support how can I help you today?

spacer.png

On 11/19/2022 at 10:23 AM, Chineseman said:

+Support
- Friendly individual
- Helpful 
- Good member of the community 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support