• Nay

In-Game Name: Joker|Lom

Steam Name: Rezz [GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51168153

What is your discord username: Rezzem#5224

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? GM Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? 6-7 days a week

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? I'd like to become a support team member because I'd like to further assist the community anyway I can and if I can put my real life skills into application to assist them i'll do so gladly, I have some technical background and have experience as technical support and customer support I believe myself to be a patient individual, I don't care how long the problem takes small or big I'll try my best to help resolve the issue to the best of my ability, I am also usually always available either through TS or on Discord due to my work im up throughout the night as well and can assist those who need it when no one else is able to assist regardless of timezone I'll be available to add tags to new players in TS or help direct people in the correct direction, Overall I'd like to join because I've enjoyed the servers and community that is GamingLight and would like to try to give back as much as I can to thank you all for the wonderful experiences and times we've had.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
Hi Welcome to GamingLights Support Channel Im Joker, what seems to have brought you here today?

Edited by Rezzem
Color

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

+Support

- Great guy always looking to help when he can

- Very nice

- Always respectful 

- Trustworthily

• Thanks 1

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

On 11/17/2022 at 4:09 AM, John Afro said:

+Support

Very Helpful

Very Easy To Talk To

Will Help You With Anything with whatever you need

On 11/17/2022 at 4:11 AM, MARKS said:

+Support

- Great guy always looking to help when he can

- Very nice

- Always respectful 

- Trustworthily

Activity is very good 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support