Frosty's Support Application

Frosty_

Do I deserve a position in the Support Staff?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no? (Please explain why)

• Yes
    • No

Frosty's Support Staff Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name:  Frosty

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): MyBroFrosty#1943

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? I am in Teamspeak for approximately 3-5 hours a day

How often do you use Discord? I check discord multiple time a day.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

There are many of reason why I wish to join the support team. My first and main reason is that I do this for a living in real life. I am currently employed in a Network Technician Internship for a local internet service provider. With this job I am in charge of technical support calls that come into the office as well working on our network development. This has made me gain plenty of experience that I can bring into this support team. I would like to take this experience and bring it to the team so I can help the community as much as I can and possibly enhance the support team as a whole.

Beyond my real life experience I am very experienced with GamingLight and rules and workings. I find myself being the person plenty of people go to for help and guidance within the community. Currently I am and Admin and Gamemaster in Imperial RP as well being part of the Forums Diplomat team. As well if accepted this would my 3rd time within the Support Team. With this I would like to further my duties and help out as much I can to make the experience for the community members more enjoyable.

In conclusion I am looking looking to help the community as much as I can and bring my real life experience to help the support team excel. As well this would be a great opportunity for me to prove my skills and to possibly show that I can be a further asset to the community as a whole. This would be a great stepping stone for me while I make my way up the ranks of staff.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? 

To greet the member I would come in and say something on the lines of "HI my names Frosty with GamingLight Support team. How may I help you today?". If in TS I would make sure to say this in a professional and welcoming tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you have a great day!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/19/2022 at 10:26 AM, Chineseman said:

+support 
Good application 
Have customer service experience

Leaning towards the better side of applications and also Frosty is a great staff member and I can def see him carrying that over to the Support Team 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support