Chineseman

In-Game Name: chineseman131

Steam Name:[GL] chineseman131

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):chineseman131#0131

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator on SCP RP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday 

How often do you use Discord? active daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?I would like to apply for support team again because i do enjoy helping people with the issues that they have like fixing their mic and make sure they have a nice time and the best experience on the server and specially on the community and of course i always enjoy helping people since i have a lot of experience on customer service i use to work for the grocery store that my dad own and now i'm working as a customer service on amazon which i have improve a lot on the interaction with customer and the customer always are grateful when that have no more issues and they know how to fix the issue that they had before and give then recommendation for future case to prevent to happen the same issue and yeah as i said before im applying again because i love helping people and specially helping on this community which i hope every new player have their best time on it.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
In discord: Hi thank you for contacting the support team of GamingLight my name is Chineseman131 how can i help you today 😄
In TS: Hi thank you for calling the Support Team of GamingLight my name is Chineseman131 may i have you name please and how can i help you today!

As always thank you for reading my application.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

3 minutes ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Good app
-Chill guy
-Has experience with customer service

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 11/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, Giga said:

+Support
-Good app
-Chill guy
-Has experience with customer service

Agreed

4 hours ago, Toasterr said:

-Support
I've only had bad interactions with you and I've seen toxic behavior come from you ingame. I don't think you could uphold the duty of a support member.

Although I have no idea about the situation that happened above with said person, I do see where they are coming from.

Neutral Support atm

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support