Should I be a trail mod?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a trail mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Blaez

What is your steam name?: Blaez

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165290358

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but I'd like to learn.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5/14/2021

What date did you make your forums account?  June 1st, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I'd be a good choice for the role of staff because I want to help the server. I have loved this server since the day I joined, the community is amazing, and I want to be able to assist its members. I will be hardworking, determined, willing to learn, and active. This server is great and I'd be honored to be counted among its staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  I would ask why they were RDMing to see if it is a minge or a new player who did something without thinking, if they are new and weren't thinking then I'd issue them a verbal warning. if they do it again, or clearly are just minging then I would contact a higher staff to issue the higher punishment that is required for this situation.

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

+Support

* Great app. It seems like you have a great head on your shoulders and are ready to receive mentorship. 

* You seem to have a general sense of how staffing works

* I believe everyone with a decent track record deserves a chance.

A Few notes though:

* Trial mods are there to learn. be sure to listen to those in positions above you and you will exceed

* Keep in mind that staffing is not easy. you may hear or see things that might be difficult to deal with. Be prepared to act, even if it displeases you

* Being staff is a commitment. There may be times, as you rank up where you spend more time on the staff job than you do actually playing the game. be prepared to do that.

*MRDM is always intentional. There isn't a such thing as "new player who did something without thinking". It will always result in a ban, unless overruled by higher staff. One RDM, OK, we can deal with that, but 4+ all within a short time frame? That's intentional. Its only a 5 day ban, and new players are given plenty of time to turn themselves around.

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR APPLICATION!

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

59 minutes ago, KLONDU said:

+Support

* Great app. It seems like you have a great head on your shoulders and are ready to receive mentorship. 

A Few notes though:

* Trial mods are there to learn. be sure to listen to those in positions above you and you will exceed

* Keep in mind that staffing is not easy. you may hear or see things that might be difficult to deal with. Be prepared to act, even if it displeases you

* Being staff is a commitment. There may be times, as you rank up where you spend more time on the staff job than you do actually playing the game. be prepared to do that.

*MRDM is always intentional. There isn't a such thing as "new player who did something without thinking". It will always result in a ban, unless overruled by higher staff. One RDM, OK, we can deal with that, but 4+ all within a short time frame? That's intentional. Its only a 5 day ban, and new players are given plenty of time to turn themselves around.

yes like stated MRDM is never not intentional other then that pretty good app +support

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

On 11/17/2022 at 3:32 AM, KLONDU said:

+Support

A Few notes though:

On 11/16/2022 at 9:32 PM, KLONDU said:

+Support

A Few notes though:

+Support

Good luck!

On 11/17/2022 at 5:32 AM, KLONDU said:

+Support

A Few notes though:

Good Luck!!

On 11/16/2022 at 9:32 PM, KLONDU said:

+Support

A Few notes though:

On 11/17/2022 at 4:32 AM, KLONDU said:

+Support

A Few notes though: