Soup's Support team application.

soup95

Should I become a Support team division member?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Support division member?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Soup95

Steam Name: [GL] Soup95 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): Soup95#9027

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator/Event Team.

How often are you on Teamspeak? All the time 24/7 (unless im afk and ts is required so hmm)

How often do you use Discord? All the time.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to join the Support Division because well first of all, I feel like I would make a great addition to the Support divison Team is because I like to really help people inside of the community and out I am really nice and kind to people and I want to make sure that they have a fun experience here on gaminglight. I also want to make sure that I can help in discord and team speak to the best of my abelites too aswell like the simple things like, giving out tags, helping people navigate channels, and so such like that, also I believe that no matter what it is I should be able to assist in anyway I can and I think as long as you tried it doesn't matter but if there was something I was unsure about I would of course bring it up to a higher up (following Chain Of Command of course) and yeah. That is why I believe I think I should become a division of the  support division!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would say hello how are you my name is Soup and I will be assisting you today what seems to be the issue?

Edited by soup95

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, Giga said:

+Support
-Good app
-Chill guy

Understands his abilities and seems to also be active as well

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)