B0B

In-Game Name: BOB

Steam Name: [GL] Daniel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37997235

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): D̷͐͝ā̶́n̸̅̂i̷͂̊e̵̥̾l̶̛̕#3337

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday

How often do you use Discord?  Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)

I would like to join the support team to help those that need assistance with any issues they see/have in Discord or Teamspeak. Even though I love dealing with in-game sits, I think that being able to help with other issues would be an entirely new experience for me since, while I have done Discord moderation and different similar "support" roles, I believe that the scale at which GL support members do this is much larger due to the large scale of the community that they serve. Being a part of this beautiful community and ensuring that people receive the finest possible experience would be an excellent way for me to interact with people in a way I haven't really done before because I have never worked in a "real" job. As such, I would find it very rewarding to work in a more "customer service" type of position in order to get a deeper understanding of the kind of experience I have been unable to get until now, which teaches me valuable lessons I can use in the future as a part of my career. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello [Name], my name is BOB and I will be your support agent for today, how may I assist you?"

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+ support
He chill cool and he do be doing a good job as Gm and admin and stuff!!!

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

On 11/19/2022 at 11:28 AM, Chineseman said:

+support
Good application 
Eager to help and wanna learn and get experience to work on customer service to get the skills

Most active man I have seen and would be a great member to supports as alot of people need help during down hours and bob would be an amazing fit for this position

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 11/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, Classy said:

+support This guy is more active within staff and gm than RP life he a great fit.

Not much for me to say as everyone else already has.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support