1. 1. Should I become Senior Admin?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Glaze

What is your steam name?: [GL] DaddyKumquat

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:149016068

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): lilglaz3ddonut#8901

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I was staff on GL in 2017 to 2018 and I have been staffing here for a while now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 7 months on scprp. 5 years on GL.

What date did you make your forums account?:  June 23 2018

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 1 Warning

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Plat

Are you a staff member in another community?: Nope.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have come to terms with this server in the fact that people always come and go. I have stayed around for a long time and really put a lot into making not just medical but the server better as a whole. I tend to help out many people from Medical and other branches on really anything they need. As a staff member I have gotten staff of the month and I have help out many different trial mods in their journey to become great staff members. I think I would be great for the position because I am an active player and involved with everyone. I help when needed and make time for not just Gaminglight problems but also personal problems in real life as well. As a Police officer in IRL I have learned to listen and get the full story first then execute a plan.
Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  I have had this happen to me. I would first bring both to a sit put both on two corners and get their stories. I would check logs and ask for a clip from the reporter or other standby people. If it was true, he was Mass RDMing I would warn and ban because he/she does not care about anything other than Mass RDMIng so we don't need that toxic behavior on the server.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would first get other staff members in the sit and have them get stories and clips from the other people. Then I would come to together look at the evidence and decide from there.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. I have dealt with so many types of sits. I believe i have the knowledge and experience to lead.

Thank you to everyone for there support.

Edited by Glaze

33 minutes ago, Trizium said:

HELL YES + Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT