Unban appeal- Denied

Yak Bob

1. Steam Name: Rice

2. Ingame Name: Yak Bob

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86615586

4. Ban Length: Perma

5. Admin that Banned you: Bob

6. Reason for Ban: Sexism, Disrespect, NCWS

7. Dispute:  Hello, around six months ago I was banned from this server due to sexism, disrespect, and NCWS. I was also punished for trying to enter with an alt account at the time which was a stupid decision. Since then I have graduated High School and have gotten a job since that time and have matured quite a lot. I am humbly asking you to please unban me from this server as I quite enjoyed playing on it with my friends. I promise you that you will have no more trouble from me. Thank you for your time. 

• Like 2

-support

only six months ago 

you alted which is pretty much a guarantee to keep the ban, should've waited out the punishment

plenty of fun people to hang around on GL who aren't getting banned for these reasons/ban evading

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

-SUPPORT

*I'm not inclined to support this because, looking at your warn profile leading up to this ban, you were warned multiple times, for multiple egregious actions, especially multiple times for the same thing, and you are not the type of player that I feel warrants a second chance, because you've been given multiple already. At least not at this time.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

23 minutes ago, BloodyFork said:

-SUPPORT

*I'm not inclined to support this because, looking at your warn profile leading up to this ban, you were warned multiple times, for multiple egregious actions, especially multiple times for the same thing, and you are not the type of player that I feel warrants a second chance, because you've been given multiple already. At least not at this time.

- Support

• Alting is a perma ban regardless.

• it also seems you’ve made alt forums accounts to reply to your ban appeal considering the fact they both joined in the hours following the posting of this appeal

• Laughing 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

2 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-SUPPORT

If i do remember perma ban is not appealable 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

5 hours ago, Firekirby said:

-support

only six months ago 

you alted which is pretty much a guarantee to keep the ban, should've waited out the punishment

plenty of fun people to hang around on GL who aren't getting banned for these reasons/ban evading

4 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-SUPPORT

Tons of KTAP and just basic easy to follow rules

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-SUPPORT

I would have to agree here. With the levels you went to leading to the perma ban I cannot support you getting unbanned. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy