Monkey's CO Application

Monket

What is your In-Game name?: Monkey

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:69229154

What is your rank?: Muscle II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 18 days

What leadership experience do you have?: I was a DT CSM and IC SGT. Also I have experience officer experience on other Star Wars rp servers that I have played on.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):I want to be a Pyke CO because I really enjoy being in the Pyke Syndicate. Also as a Pyke CO, I would be able to host more Cache Raids and more ISD Raids and promote lower-ranking Pykes which could increase Pyke activity and interest in joining the Pyke Syndicate and more members are always good. Also as a Pyke CO, I believe it would be easier to organize Pyke Syndicate members for strategies or tactics to use in combat. Also by being able to organize more Pyke Syndicate members we can make it fun for Imperials or other people who come to Tatooine.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):I should be trusted with this rank because I have been previously trusted with the role of DT CSM and IC SGT. Also, I have been previously trusted with other leadership roles on other Star Wars rp servers. In my previous leadership roles, I was trusted with I was able to organize the personnel that was under my command and quite recently I was promoted to an even higher position on a different server which shows that I am very trustworthy for the positions I have held or currently hold. I also know that if I misuse my power I would lose said powers that I will be given upon becoming a Pyke CO.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 2:31 AM, Biggy said:

+Support

Seems to have experience with higher ranks in the past. As long as others have noticed your dedication to the Pyke's, I believe you have potential to be an Officer. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/18/2022 at 12:31 AM, Biggy said:

+Support

Seems to have experience with higher ranks in the past. As long as others have noticed your dedication to the Pyke's, I believe you have potential to be an Officer. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy