1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: RAS Pablo

What is your steam name?: Pablo 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3256

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, even  tho if i dont have any experience with staffing i can still learn all of the regulations and so within time, 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 6-7 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? 26th April, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? image.thumb.png.5b7943a24f8c50d0056b30192213d57c.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: GMT+2, or aka swedish time

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I desire to become staff on this server since I love playing on it and I enjoy the individuals that work there. I believe I would be an incredible asset because I am quite active on the server and a am available most of the day. So, whenever someone is in need of an moderator i can be there to help them, i have also seen that the time it takes for an moderator to take an sit in the morning and at like 15:00 GMT+2 takes quite the while, so i can also be there to take sits and more if needed. I Would really love to become an moderator in this server so i can help out the community more, im also hardworking, so if im assigned with something i'll usally get it done quite quick depending on what it is, with the right training and with the right guidence i could possible become an very good moderator,  

Scenario questions: 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, i would first check the Logs to make sure the person actually did Mass RDM as said, if he then started to curse at me i would of gagged him, but i would of also given the person another chance to behave, if he'd still proceeded to curse at me i would then gag him, however if they then started to say curse words in the chat i would of needed to take the action to mute him so he would of not been able to write or talk anymore, i would then lastly issue an Formal Formal warning for Mass RDM, and for Staff Diss Respect, if he decided to leave the game i would of asked an Admin+ to make the ban longer as he did LTAP and mass RDM,

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Firstly i would tell all of the players to quite down, if they dont listen to me i would of gagged them, after that i would talk to each one of them seperatly to hear their side of the story, after carfully thinking i would decide whom of the players get an warn, Depending on seriousness of the problem i would of maybe needed to get an admin to ban if they did something really bad.

Also gotten into junior command

Please just leave a + or - Support on why you think I should be or not be accepted into the Staff team.

I will take any criticism and try to better myself for staff. Thank you.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+ Support
- Nice Guy
- Entered a Branch CMD
- Doing a Exceptional Job as Research Command
- Has improved his behavior
- almost 4 Months whitout a Warn
- it's his fifth Application ( Show's great effort and his determination in Becoming Staff)

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

1 hour ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
- Nice Guy
- Entered a Branch CMD
- Doing a Exceptional Job as Research Command
- Has improved his behavior
- almost 4 Months whitout a Warn
- it's his fifth Application ( Show's great effort and his determination in Becoming Staff)

• Like 1

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT