1. 1. Should Lovelock be Sen-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming not only that I am a former Senior Mod for our very own SCP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Too long to remember

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 (proof attached)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel it is time for me to move up to Senior Moderator as I have been this rank before and I feel it is time for me to move back up to this as I feel I will be able to better the community and if I am accepted I do not need further training as I do remember everything about what you have to do as this rank allows I feel that becoming this rank will allow me as an off hours staff member to help keep our beloved SCP-RP server minge and the knowing that not all Senior Mod+ are active during the times I am makes it currently harder as if there is someone breaking the rules and leaves to avoid there is no one active at the moment to help handle the issue so I believe I should be chosen to help during those off hours to stop players breaking rules

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first have the player gagged and then explain that all I am trying to do is get to the bottom of the issue that has been called and all I need is their co-operation then I would ungag them to ask them why they did this and if they could not give me a reason I would first warn them and then I would ban them and ask to have it extended to the allotted time

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first try to defuse the issue by telling all players that if they did not stop I would issue out gags and only ungag one player at a time to get to the bottom of the problem at hand and also I would say that when they are ungagged if they continued I would gag that player again and keep them gagged either until the and of the sit or until the issue is resolved

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would tell them that they are going to receive a warn for the rule they have broken and tell them that if they carry on down the path they are on then they may find themselves banned one day

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would first ask for evidence to prove they have abused the glitch and if they had I would explain to them what they did wrong then I would check their level as some players may not know the rules as they may be new then I would check for priors and I would them issue the appropriate punishment for the player that has done wrong

POW.png

3 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Has experience with the rank's ULX
-Good answers
-Great app
-Nice guy 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

4 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Good answers
-Great app
-Nice guy 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

I’m gonna be honest Lovelock, ever since I first talked had to interact with you as an NCO, then command member, then staff member, you’ve always had an absolutely horrible attitude, you’ve talked about changing yourself and getting a grip but even the slightest annoyance and you raise your voice and scream when something just slightly doesn’t go your way, you’ve been like that since I trained you for WO and still act like this after your return to the server. 

-support 

12 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

I’m gonna be honest Lovelock, ever since I first talked had to interact with you as an NCO, then command member, then staff member, you’ve always had an absolutely horrible attitude, you’ve talked about changing yourself and getting a grip but even the slightest annoyance and you raise your voice and scream when something just slightly doesn’t go your way, you’ve been like that since I trained you for WO and still act like this after your return to the server. 

-support 

I understand where you are coming from Plant and I respect what you are saying mate and I am trying to better myself as a person and I know the only way to prove this is by showing that on the server and I promise you that I will be doing my best to better myself

20 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Good answers
-Great app
-Nice guy 

+ Support, I do agree with plantbruh a bit after all it's a semi-serious server and you do get angry at the smaller things. But overall I do believe that you are doing your best at becoming a better person and I think you deserve SMOD. Good Luck!

6 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, I do agree with plantbruh a bit after all it's a semi-serious server and you do get angry at the smaller things. But overall I do believe that you are doing your best at becoming a better person and I think you deserve SMOD. Good Luck!

+support, can agree with the things trizium said

+Support
Very Active,  He acts very professional and is very fair during sits, very easy to get along with, and also to work with within Gensec & Wardens. He is very dedicated to his work. Overall would make a good Senior Moderator.

Good Luck Lovelock!

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT