Project: Brain Swap (SCP-8286 mental mimicking tests) READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST

Blight Farmer

First thing is first *Clears Throat* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Thanks, I needed that. I worked REALLY hard on this doc and am rly proud to show it off. I almost didn't go along with posting it due to some of the content being to dark and gritty for a SCP-RP Gmod server... I digress though. I cant tell you how strongly I feel about this document and I hope you all like it but that being said I feel the need to issue a 
CONTENT WARNING

Like I said this doc gets darker then most docs on here so I feel the need to include this for some of the people who may not want to read a transcript of a man mentality loosing it. along with that themes of mental illness. Strong language is also sprinkled throughout but its the F word no more then 5 times but I still felt it was worth a mention. anyway without further adieu please enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CUQOY_lXia1fK_yrnVifO1x0aVerE4MAMDksNAUdKx8/edit

Writing/Grammar: 19/20

Well written, good job on it, just could use more space between some texts, as it's sometimes hard to focus on the reading as the text size is small.

Test Idea/Execution: 20/20

Really unique and interesting idea, well done!

Format: 17/20 

Bit blank coloring, just basic black, and white.  The text could be a bit bigger as I find it sometimes annoying to read.

Length: 18/20

A bit too long, it's really well written and all, but has a bit too much filler and could be toned down as 11 pages are quite a lot.

Lore: 20/20

Lore was followed correctly as this was different than a normal SCP test log, but you used correct medical terms.

Extra point: 1/1 
I give this point when it was a really good and enjoyable test log (90+ rated).

Total score:  95/100

Really good test, with some small improvements, and this would have received 100/100 for sure, keep up this work!

Username: Stryker