Price's Junior Command Application

NotPriceless

Name: Price
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87970827
Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): I would say around 80ish hours if not more. I had a week of playtime before I joined research and I have almost 3 weeks now and most of my time is in research. I will admit I should be more active but I plan to be way more active very soon.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I just want to start off by stating why I want to be a Research Command member. I don't feel like I have been in research that long, but in the time that I have, I enjoyed the experience as well as the community within research. The one thing that I noticed is that research kind of needs command members. I am not saying that the command in research now is bad, I am just saying that seeing a research command will likely get more players active in research, and I think we all want that.

There are many reasons I see myself fit for a command position within research. I spend a lot of my time in research and in-game interacting with the community. The community is very entertaining to be around and makes research recruitment agent one of the jobs that allows me to talk to the new members of research and help them at the stage that is awkward. Overall, I think that the experiences I have had in research, good and bad, would allow me to help the future of research.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):  I am unsure of the competition; therefore I can only really speak about my strengths and what makes me who I am. My personality makes me fairly easy to get along with even if we do not share common interests. If I have a problem with someone, I understand how to handle it in a professional way without causing drama for a third party. I believe another trait that makes me stand out is my ability to take and give criticism. It is very difficult to hurt my feelings or make me feel offended in any type of way, so criticism never bothered me and I understand most people do not mean it in a harsh way. There are times when I will joke around with people, but if someone needs criticism on a project they are working on, I do not mind telling them my opinion. I keep the attitude that it is better to tell someone if something might not be the best idea rather than allow them to waste their time on something non-constructive (within reason). This does not mean I am rude to a person, if they ask for my opinion I will give it to them in the nicest way I can.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):  I want to start off by saying me and Blight made a game out of who could train the most researchers for the week. He won by quite a bit; however we got a combined total of around 21 people to join research in 1 week. With that being said, being a research command member would not stop me from starting small challenges with people to assist in the more laborious tasks like training people. I think adding that small competition pushes not only me but the other parties to be more active in research and gain new recruits. I can also assist in mass tests, get research to do group tests, and continue to show lower-ranking research members the ropes to testing.

Note: I just want to mention that I have enjoyed the recent activity of research overall and I hope to work will all of you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Welcome to Research command! Contact a SCMD+ for training.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic