report on dred- Denied

Pack

Your in game name: SL Ozai

The player's in game name: Dred

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:491431877

What did the player do: player dis and rdm me also rdm my friend in the clip 

Evidence (required):   @LORD TACHANKA - Discord (gyazo.com,  @LORD TACHANKA - Discord (gyazo.com)

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn and i should get refunded

Any extra information: top clip shows friend dying and a ss of logs if u return the clips to 1080p and hes nether in a family or capturing the point

This must be completed in full or your report will be denied

Edited by Dread
proof

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

-Support

Although the first clip showed player diss, the player diss part was quite small not severe enough for a formal warning.

In the second clip that was not RDM, he was capturing the point and you pulled a sniper out on him giving him a reason to shoot you

At most I could see a verbal warning for player diss not a formal.

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Alr this entire thing seems super petty.

Thats hardly player diss if not enough for a warn First off

We have no context for the first vid so all we see is you dying. nothing there.

Third the last vid you pulled out a sniper. you where point at him with your phys gun. it looks like your following him trying to get a reaction then your upset when he shot you for pulling a gun out.

Gunna be a fat -Support from me. 

Edited by galax223

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

Huge +/- support

-the first clip doesn't even show anything.

+Clear evidence of RDM.

+/- For the player diss part because I feel like our player base says this all the time and nobody really reported it before from what I have seen.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head of Staff
18 minutes ago, beansbutbeans said:

- support full video with no cuts need to be provided leading up to  the situation that is not player diss nd if dred was capturing the point and you did point a gun at him(you did point a gun at him) then he can kill you

“If you are attempting to attack or defend a point, you must be within 30 meters of the point to start shooting. The distance is displayed on the capture point.” 

dM43pL3.png

12 hours ago, galax223 said:

Alr this entire thing seems super petty.

Thats hardly player diss if not enough for a warn First off

We have no context for the first vid so all we see is you dying. nothing there.

Third the last vid you pulled out a sniper. you where point at him with your phys gun. it looks like your following hi trying to get a reaction then your upset when he shot you for pulling a gun out.

Gunna be a fat -Support from me. 

Hello i understand the -1 and +1 put for better quality please reput the video to 1080p and dred is nether in family or capping point

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, beansbutbeans said:

- support full video with no cuts need to be provided leading up to  the situation that is not player diss nd if dred was capturing the point and you did point a gun at him(you did point a gun at him) then he can kill you

1. didnt have family name

2. was not capturing point 

dM43pL3.png