Add a inventory trading and community market system - Denied

Diamondback

General Suggestions

Post name: “General Suggestion - inventory trading 

What are you suggesting? - add the trading and market for the inventory's that the perma weapons and perma sweps go in 

How would this change better the server? - as of right now there is really no reason to have a boat load of money other than the !boosts that you can buy with this people will save up for skins/sweps they want in the store and lets say person A and Person B are friends and Person  B doesn't have a knife but person A has 3 that he doesn't use, This addition will make it so person A can just give person B a knife that he doesn't use. also this system is already in use on the Imperial RP server. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no I cant think of any at the time of writing this 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The SCPRP community as a whole.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

Really no downside to this as long as it doesnt lag the server +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

The only downside I see to this is someone asking to be paypal'd money for a Reaper. 

Which looking at how you aren't supposed to ask people more money than it is to join a cc I doubt this will be liked very much.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||