Add more guns to the D class smugglers buy menu [Completed]

Rex Velvet

What are you suggesting? - Add more guns to the D class smugglers buy menu

How would this change better the server? - As of right now the difference between dclass smuggler and supplier is non-existent besides the min lvl required to play. The addition of a few guns to the smugglers buy menu will make him feel more useful an worthwhile to grind towards in line with the higher lvl required to become said class. These weapons could come from the dclass whitelisted guns (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17KidKRB9hy6EYaMmgHvVIhvReMHiUmshj9N-OAo0wAw/edit#gid=827801146) or from any guns which dclass can craft with the workbench in mines

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - making the crafting addon irrelevant, atleast more so than it already is.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass

The following list is a few weapons that come from the aforementioned whitelist and crafting menu that I would personally like to see added - rust_sawnoffshotgun, tfa_dbarrel, tfa_deagle, tfa_csgo_elite, and tfa_sten, tfa_mp40, or tfa_mp9.

Edited by Rex Velvet

+support

>me gets high enough for smuggler
>becomes smuggler
>checks smugglers shop items
>depression

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

What would be the point of buying a D-Class CC if you could just grind money and buy yourself the same guns every time you die? 

These guns are limited to D-Class CCs for a reason. 

Also, Security and D-Class came to an agreement on which weapons should be included on these jobs. Originally smuggler could not even buy guns. The compromise was made to allow D-Class to do more and have more weapons.

Also, the sten, mp40, and mp9 are too strong for D-Class. If they want to get those guns they need to escape and buy them at the armory.

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

What would be the point of buying a D-Class CC if you could just grind money and buy yourself the same guns every time you die? 

Also, Security and D-Class came to an agreement on which weapons should be included on these jobs. Originally smuggler could not even buy guns. The compromise was made to allow D-Class to do more and have more weapons.

Also, the sten, mp40, and mp9 are too strong for D-Class. If they want to get those guns they need to escape and buy them at the armory.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

The sten, mp40, and mp9 are available to be crafted in mines, they dont need to be bought. Uzis and tec-9's can be purchased by a smuggler or supplier and have been able to be bought for a long time. I would argue that the tec-9 and uzi are the 2 most common guns on dclass CC's behind the contender. Under that impression, I would also argue ppl get guns on CC's for the convenience of not having to buy them, and therefore would have no impact on Dclass CC's being bought since your insinuation is that it would somehow be detrimental to Dclass CC sales. The only guns on my list that are exclusive to CC's are the dual berettas/tfa_csgo_elite and the deagle. 

Additionally, I cant speak to how dclass and Gensec came to an agreement on guns we could have, but I am curious to know the context.

Edited by Rex Velvet

7 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+Support

The weapons suggested are pretty tame, underused and gives more of a reason to use the job. Mostly a benefit to the economy and gives a more 'supplier' job to try and earn cash and make D-Block fights a bit more spicey

Edited by K I W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

14 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

The weapons suggested are pretty tame, underused and gives more of a reason to use the job. Mostly a benefit to the economey and gives a more 'supplier' job to try and earn cash and make D-Block fights a bit more spicey

15 hours ago, K I W I said:

+Support

The weapons suggested are pretty tame, underused and gives more of a reason to use the job. Mostly a benefit to the economey and gives a more 'supplier' job to try and earn cash and make D-Block fights a bit more spicey

• 2 weeks later...

In Progress!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 1 month later...