EP

How long have you been a NCO?:

6d

What rank are you applying for?:

FL

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?:

N/A

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?:

I have been an officer within SF before, and in other battalions.  I have been active on the server, with hosting

tryouts, and helping out enlisted when needed.  I have been trying to help out enlisted as best as I can,

and helping guide them within events.  I used to be a moderator in Gaminglight, and understand the rules

every well.  I always like to get multiple sides to the story, and not quick to take sides.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?:

I can assist NCOs with their tryouts.  I will gladly host sims to help our enlisted and recommend those who do well. 

I have helped and hope to help anyone that needs assistance to the best of my ability.  Encourage NCO's to be more

involved with enlisted and other NCO's as well as encouraging more tryouts.  Helping guide enlisted/NCO's within events

and recommend/or promote those who did well.   To deal with SF breaking the rules, when in game, and to lead

when needed. 

What is the point of been a officer?:

Officers are being held at a higher standard and expectations then before. A officer is supposed to help out the

enlisted and NCOs, they are supposed to enforce rules and help command out.  They are expected to host tryouts, sims,

help certify everyone who needs it.  They are encouraged to set a better example for the enlisted/NCO's.  They also

should be looking out for those who are doing very well within their duties, and recommend/or promote them.

They are expected to deal with situations that happen within game when enlisted/NCO's break rules, as

they are the first person in CoC to talk too.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:

First, I would tell them what they are doing wrong, and see if it was a misunderstanding.  If they continue,

I would gather video evidence of the officer abusing their position & power.   I would then follow CoC,

and report the fellow officer. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?:

Yes

+Support+
Has experience
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Active
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

• Thanks 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 11/13/2022 at 11:17 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Has experience
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Active
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/13/2022 at 10:17 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Has experience
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Active
Nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!!

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

Accepted 
                                                                                                                                                                              Talk to a GC+ for training 

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT