Scors Suggesting - staff model - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Scor

• Head of Staff

What you want to see? - A new staff model for upcoming Christmas 

Why should we add it? - We did a Halloween themed one, so why not a Christmas one!

What are the advantages of having this? - Show our support for Christmas. 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content -

1.  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572267883&searchtext=christmas

2. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2311638884&searchtext=santa ( a santa hat to implement on current model }

3. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2334476770&searchtext=xmas+tree

Despicable Me Dance GIF

dM43pL3.png

+Support

I think this would be a great idea there is also another little suggestion to add on to this .... make it so we have the ability to change how the Christmas model would look with different body groups but if that wouldn't be possible I would definitely be happy with any of the three options it's always good to add a little holiday spirit to anything

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

I think this would be a great idea there is also another little suggestion to add on to this .... make it so we have the ability to change how the Christmas model would look with different body groups but if that wouldn't be possible I would definitely be happy with any of the three options it's always good to add a little holiday spirit to anything

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 11/14/2022 at 12:40 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

On 11/13/2022 at 11:40 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

+/- Support

+ Sounds like a good idea for different seasons of the year being E.G. Halloween & Christmas etc

- This is already done as I remember from last year on the administration/Admin/Staff jobs the model changes happen for Halloween and Christmas and then u see them in the F4 Menu etc

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, Ecott said:

+/- Support

+ Sounds like a good idea for different seasons of the year being E.G. Halloween & Christmas etc

- This is already done as I remember from last year on the administration/Admin/Staff jobs the model changes happen for Halloween and Christmas and then u see them in the F4 Menu etc

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

+Support

Like Ecott said the models already get changed every Halloween/Christmas

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

• 2 weeks later...