• No

In-game name: Snail

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511457889

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: DT PVT, IC PVT, RG CDT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes i am Darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no

How much time do you have on the server?: Like 380 Hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know pretty well, theres some newer things but i have played this server alot and can learn the stuff easily

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GM because i really enjoy being able to help the server be active and do things, also it helps with trainings not only for my battalion but it also helps create SIMs for other people and sometimes little fun events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Well i have been a gamemaster on this server before, know boundaires and what is ok and not when it comes to my powers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship: I would have a rouge trooper(s) who are trying to take over the ISD and destroy it and they are hidden until something or someone alerts it                          

Off Ship: Just a simple event i would say have a group of criminals that have stolen stuff of importance from the Empire/ISD and are hiding somewhere on Tat and so the troops have to go down and eliminate the criminals and secure the stolen goods

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @  tfa_electrobatonfx

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ models/reizer_cgi_p2/guard_d4/guard_d4.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

Edited by Snailll

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

• Snailll changed the title to Snails Gamemaster Application

Good and very brief application, has experience, knows his role, could make a good GM again.

+ Support (however you gotta send me that DT picture, it looks great)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

*after reading the application, I do not feel I can support this. You do know what you are doing, but you gave event ideas that were lacking. The ideas that you mentioned were not anything that hasnt been done a thousand times on the server, and if there is one thing that the GM Team needs, its originality, not the same old events over and over again. 

*If you edit your application to include something original, I will change my decision.

*As always, good luck with your application.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 11/14/2022 at 4:47 AM, RussTime said:

Good and very brief application, has experience, knows his role, could make a good GM again.

I feel a you need to improve the ideas but I’d be happy to help if you catch me in game and in ts

spacer.png

On 11/13/2022 at 11:47 PM, RussTime said:

Like others I do think the events could be improved but overall I think you would be a great GM

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

• Theta locked this topic