Customizable Weaponry 2.0 - Denied

Stelfninja

What you want to see? - CW 2.0 added to the server

Why should we add it? - because it is a good weapon system and i think it would improve the server

What are the advantages of having this? -better guns, more customisation for the players more rp friendly

Who is it mainly for? -everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349050451

you have made a good point Billy and yes it is popular on millrp but i have seen it police rp and it allowed people to customise guns to their own preference and with the current system ive noticed that some guns have no attachments at all wich might place some people at a disadvantage. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stelfninja said:

you have made a good point Billy and yes it is popular on millrp but i have seen it police rp and it allowed people to customise guns to their own preference and with the current system ive noticed that some guns have no attachments at all wich might place some people at a disadvantage. 

+Support

Honestly I have used this weapon system and it is not bad. It would bring more people into the server and its just good way to look into branching off from TFA, etc.

SMT can even make attachments, etc themself I believe from reading the desc of the addon.

minisigforums.webp

+Support

The attachment system is really good. Works well on many other servers.

As Mini said, its a good way to branch off from just TFA weapons which would be nice for the server. Give something fresh to go with.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Honestly I have used this weapon system and it is not bad. It would bring more people into the server and its just good way to look into branching off from TFA, etc.

SMT can even make attachments, etc themself I believe from reading the desc of the addon.

2 hours ago, Nicc said:

+Support

As Mini said, its a good way to branch off from just TFA weapons which would be nice for the server. Give something fresh to go with.

+support this would make guns dealer sales more worth it and make you want to keep your weapon safe too 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

17 hours ago, Stelfninja said:

You make a fair point I never fully thought into the weapons that didn't have attachments, I will be changing to a +support on this.

11 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

21 hours ago, Nicc said:

+Support

I have used this before it its really good

i dont care GIF 

MASSIVE +Support!!! Ive been saying we need this forever just never got around to make the suggestion!!!!!

This has worked on other servers and hardly if at all effects performance. i think this would be a great addon to out guns. not ot mention gives us diff ammo and so on to play with

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

+/- Support

Addon seems cool and would add a lot of options for players

Seems like it would take a while to code every single item just for more customization and it would take longer for SMT to buff/nerf weapons sense of the amount of customizable attachments on every gun

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:41 PM, Stelfninja said:

What you want to see? - CW 2.0 added to the server

Why should we add it? - because it is a good weapon system and i think it would improve the server

What are the advantages of having this? -better guns, more customisation for the players more rp friendly

Who is it mainly for? -everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349050451

+/- Support

I love CW, but 
A) Its difficult to master and can be a turn off for new players
B) Its a bit more resource intensive then TFA
C) TFA has more weapon options
D) This could be difficult to balance as donator weapons would have to stay as TFA, but they would be almost useless as CW weapons do ALOT more damage.

It's a great idea, but really just a dream, i don't think SMT can do it right now.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

On 11/13/2022 at 9:18 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support It would allow people to have slightly different attachments which means more uniqueness and allow people to be able to put stuff to their likens. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png