Code Red Rule suggestion - Denied

Noah Lee

What you want to see? -  A Edit to the Code red section of the motd - A vehicle chase has been continuously been ongoing for over 10 minutes to either Remove or increase the time limit for chases to 15min or slightly higher.

Why should we add it? - We should remove the Chase timer or increase it because if a criminal is good enough to constantly evade police without fulling sending it into the cops and crashing non stop and they are able to loose cops on several occasions but the police still want them then why should the criminal be punished with death for being decent enough not to get caught for 10+ min. and it would cause the police or tactical units to use spike strips to stop the car instead of only wishing to kill the person.

What are the advantages of having this? - Rewarding criminals that can drive decently

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, Sammy Sprinkler said:

+Support

I think the timer is completely unrealistic as well, if there is a police chase, they aren't gonna light a dude up for evading for too long

Fr

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

-support

The idea is good, but yes we need to work on using spike strips more. The issue if you remove timer or increase it, is that government is only buy at 1 pursuit and other crimes as Shooting, raiding, looting. Keeps growing. don't forget that if the cops lost you for 1:30 min that the code red timer refresh to start at 0. As well, with pursuit, we often see that pursuit getting assisted by Clan members who are blocking or other civilians who think they're funny. So be removing or increase makes the gov gets more work to do. 

+ Better advice is with over 15 to 20 govs online the timer goes from 10 to 15 min. 

On 11/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, Sammy Sprinkler said:

+Support

I think the timer is completely unrealistic as well, if there is a police chase, they aren't gonna light a dude up for evading for too long

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-Support

On 11/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Noah Lee said:

if a criminal is good enough to constantly evade police without fulling sending it into the cops and crashing non stop and they are able to loose cops on several occasions but the police still want them then why should the criminal be punished with death for being decent enough not to get caught for 10+ min.

If you're good enough to evade for 10+ minutes then you should be good enough to escape. The criminals job is to eventually completely lose the police. Eventually this has to come to an end. We all know this, that's why your not advocating for completely removing it but rather increasing the time by another 5 minutes. I however feel that 10 minutes is plenty of time for a criminal to lose the cops.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:38 PM, Sammy Sprinkler said:

+Support

I mean that's not completely true. Obviously in real life there are LOT'S of variables but i think considering this is a video game i think we simplify it pretty well.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:29 PM, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support 

I like this idea and can increase activity on the server. I never see gov use spikes unless if it's on highway and i think this would increase the likelihood of them using it. 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, Killing.SKR said:

-support

The idea is good, but yes we need to work on using spike strips more. The issue if you remove timer or increase it, is that government is only buy at 1 pursuit and other crimes as Shooting, raiding, looting. Keeps growing. don't forget that if the cops lost you for 1:30 min that the code red timer refresh to start at 0. As well, with pursuit, we often see that pursuit getting assisted by Clan members who are blocking or other civilians who think they're funny. So be removing or increase makes the gov gets more work to do. 

+ Better advice is with over 15 to 20 govs online the timer goes from 10 to 15 min. 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/-  I believe that declaring a vehicle code red is a last resort and should only be declared if the suspect(s) in the car are a danger to officers and or public. 

However I believe the 10 minute timer should stand but once it expires it shouldnt be autocode red. Code red after 10 minutes should be determined by the danger of the driver.

Ex: Suspect(s) are ramming into other vehicles/buildings, driving off cliffs, going off road. It is recommended for vehicle to be declared code red.

Ex: Suspect(s) are evading police but have not intentionally rammed into other vehicles and have stayed mostly on the road. It is not recommended for vehicle to be declared code red.

With this policy in place it will encourage criminals to have better rp during chases and not go off cliffs or crash through a zerg off cop cars unless lethal force be authorized via code red in 10 mins.

Edited by Philosophy

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.