Appealing the very stinky discord banning of PandaInShitpostLand - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

Your name: Panda
Discord ID name: PandaInShitpostLand#1235

Discord ID code: 318455052744392704

Which server: SCPRP

Reasoning for Ban: I may have done a little too much trolling (became unhinged) and told a friend to preform a very not cool action (Told him to KYS) in a public channel, in which i instantly got banned for I dunno how long

Why do you deserve to be unbanned: We all do a little bit of trolling, but I did a little too much trolling. I thought it was okay to tell someone to Kill themselves in the context of it being friend on friend and them being okay with it, which is why I said it. In hindsight that phase was obnoxious (Cringe!)

I have friends in that server I would like to chat to and debating on MAYBE returning. and in order to do basically anything I gotta be in the discord.
If I do anything that's downright stupid I'm free to be banned, but I was following the rules that SMT gave me when I told a friend to commit removal from this plane of existence.

• Dislike 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+support

we do a bit of trolling

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.