MK3’s L21 Application

Mike

[In-Game Name] Mike

[Call-sign] MK3

[Rank] Captain

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] L21 Demolitions Expert

[Why do you believe you deserve this position] I believe I have Earned this position because I have spent the last 5-6 months in DT learning and improving only taking about a 3 week to 1 month break going into reserves due to plans not working  I came out of reserves much earlier than anticipated and have kept all of the information and training close. As well as being specific Lu suited to the role of L21 being the first Engineering Lead (ENGL) of SF and being the ENGL of STs prior to joining Death Troopers I have both the experience and the knowledge necessary to perform the duties of L21 the Demolitions Expert better than any other applicant.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] I want to be TI-23 because it’s been my ultimate goal ever since joining DT to become an elite member of the elite battalion and because I know I can perform my duties to the best of my abilities due to my higher level of experience and knowledge of the way things are performed within an engineering role such as L21. Another reason I want to be apart of TI-23 is having worked so closely with them as SV02 and as a LtCol I saw how closely they worked together both in unit and teaching their specialized skills to the whole of DT during SIMs and Trainings it’s just overall a very great unit.

[What does Unit TI-23 do] The Tarkin’s Initiative Unit 23 are a special unit within Death Troopers each being specialized in a specific task and highly cooperative within their unit and death troopers as a whole. They are tasked with protecting the most important members of the Tarkin Initiative and performing this mission without failure.

[How active can you be] Very Active being on almost everyday

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] Yes I understand

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

-Support/ +Support
Im only putting -support because your activity isn't there when it comes to TI-23 quality of being the most active. And you not so recently coming out of reserves, lots of takes of ROA's/LOA's(I understand the circumstances), and the application looking very bare bones. Now, with the +support I do believe you can be a good member within TI-23, not only because of being a good role-model, but the standards that you can already uphold. Due to being SV02 in Seeker. You're a good candidate but you need to increase your activity. 

Edited by Hi Joel

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

You will be missed MK3 ❤️

denied.png

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic