STEAM_0:1:553847139

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Junior  Lieutenant 

What specialty are you applying for?:

Chief Gunnery Officer 

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:

Jpackis

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I wish to massively Improve the Activity of Engineers by doing Average Tryout advertisements letting people know who to go to if they wish to join Engineers, I Want to make it so that Once Normal Gunnery Officers have Passed their Trial they will need to be supervised 3 times to be able to complete an Engineer tryout by themself, Also for Gunnery officer giving them a task to do with the other Engineers regiment such as improving Regimental Engineers relations by doing Simulations and Training with them as much as possible. 

Another thing I Want to do to improve Regimental Engineer Activity is by doing Simulations and Training with them, showing them the fun side of doing Passive RP activities, and also showing them how to properly use their arsenal. While also having them do regular trainings such as Bomb Disposal, Maintenance Patrol, and Events hosted by GameMasters, like building SIMS,

I Want to make sure Engineers will be active even after I Reign from Tenn having stable Gunnery officers to replace me when needed, and having a good Engineer team filled with suitable SNR Engineers and Leads picked by me and their respected command teams. 

I Have Many more Plans that are already up in discussing with people, but that all depends if I'm worthy for the position!

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I've been in the Lead Serval Sub-Divisions, such as in Shock Elite Jump Trooper Lead, Scout Trooper Lead, Shadow Guard Officer, and more I've been in other High Positions my most notable ones are High Inquisitor & Grand Inquisitor, I've been High Within Staff Reaching Lead Admin and working with the lower staff to help improve them. I Understand how to revive a regiment as I've managed to do that a few times. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I wish to become Tenn because the current state of Gunnery and Engineers are unstable as we do not have consistent activity and currently have some Minging within gunnery, I wish to show people that gunnery isn't a bad place to be in and how we can be serious at a time when it needed and also have lots fun when we do not need act serious.

I Havent played in awhile and been making mistakes once and while, I Think getting Tenn will help me focus will continuing to improve the status on Engineers 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Ofcourse

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

To Oversee lower Gunnery helping them progress and learn how to improve slowly moving them up and having good teamwork with, same with regimental engineers working with them and talking to their respected command on moving people up. 

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+++Support

extremely active

Always doing tryouts and training for ENG

very determined to improve and make engineer a more widespread and respected sub battalion 

knows everything there is to know about engineers even better than his higher ranking gunnery officers

has experience in leadership and command positions 

all in all as a senior engineer myself i would love to see jaeger in this position personally i would just skip the application cus he’s already proved worthy of being tenn graneet just get him in there and in my quest to become a lead engineer i would love to have him be the one guiding me

hope you get the position best of luck to you

Edited by Subway
  • Heart-Eyes 1

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

11 hours ago, Subway said:

+++Support

extremely active

very determined to improve and make engineer a more widespread and respected sub battalion 

knows everything there is to know about engineers even better than his higher ranking gunnery officers

all in all as a senior engineer myself i would love to see jaeger in this position personally i would just skip the application cus he’s already proved worthy of being tenn graneet just get him in there and in my quest to become a lead engineer i would love to have him be the one guiding me

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 11/13/2022 at 5:39 PM, Subway said:

+++Support

extremely active

Best Choice

spacer.png

On 11/13/2022 at 11:39 AM, Subway said:

+++Support

extremely active

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, Subway said:

+++Support

extremely active

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy