Elias' Stormtrooper Officer Application

Ikelias

Should I be made a Stormtrooper Officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?
ST MSGT Elias 9066

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? 
STEAM_0:0:422505230

3. How long have you been on the server?
Approximately 4 weeks of total playtime

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?
N/A

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?
I have a great deal of respect and admiration for the Stormtrooper battalion. It is an underappreciated group with many unique qualities that not many battalions can say they have. Its versatility and diversity make it unique among the many branches on the ISD, and it's sore lack of numbers is a travesty. From my time working to rebuild SF before the map update, a key part in reviving the battalion was to rebuild its NCO and officer corp with intelligent and dedicated people, something I wish to apply towards ST as well.

6. What time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?
If I am made an officer, I will not hesitate to overhaul the battalion wherever I can to improve activity and member retention. There are many things that can be added/changed in the SOP, such as defcon-5 duties, sectors, Tatooine objectives, squad formation and more. With this, I also wish to work on that previous promise I made in question five, which was to rebuild the ST corp stronger with a strong command team at its helm. ST has many new potential recruits connect for the first time daily, something many people may miss as they stumble out of spawn blindly. I also wish to enact new policies for NCO+ and possibly enlisted to reward them for guiding these new members around the ISD, ensuring they connect again and possibly join another battalion, improving the activity of the server as a whole from the ground up.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?
I have been on Gaminglight ImperialRP for quite some time. From my first time joining all the way back in November of 2021, I managed to climb the ranks all the way up to the rank of Admiral before it was decommissioned in favor of the Senior Commander role. Along the way I was a diligent AO and eventual CAO, working closely with SF to improve their battalion during the difficult time where they were without a Marshal or vice marshals, even lending a hand in the creation of Shadow Wing when it was just a concept. I worked closely with figures such as Jabronie (the current Fleet Admiral), Guy (Former Tesso Broosh), Proteus (Current High Admiral), and many other good individuals. If there is one thing that truly sets me apart, it is my veterancy to the server and to the role of an officer.

2 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Hella Active
+ Shown Leadership 
+ Seems Chill
+ Good App 

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 11/12/2022 at 6:03 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Hella Active
+ Shown Leadership 
+ Seems Chill
+ Good App 

Fr ST needs more activity like this

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)