Tyler Senior Admin Applications - Denied

tylerdiffee1

Should Tyler become a Senior Admin ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyler become a Senior Admin ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Tyler

What is your steam name?: [GL]tylerdiffee1

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): TylerPortal#2911

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff for 11 months and almost a year now, and I am very aware of the ULX Command

What date did you start playing on the community? 10/02/2021

What date did you make your forums account? 10/09/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, I even make notes out of the Staff Handbook. 

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? When I started staff, my goal was to help out with the community of gaming light by making it a better and safer place to play. Since I'm an admin, I have learned responsibility and respect for the server. I love helping other staff out with the ban and want to help out more with the new staff coming in and bring leadership to them. Since I became part of the Executive Event Team, I have learned more responsibility to do as an Executive become the leader in ET, and I want to do the same thing with staff and use that leadership when I was an Executive. If I ever get Senior Admin, my main focus is on the upcoming recruit staff and helping them out as possible. Ozzie is my biggest mentor in staff because he helped me stuff with staff, and I want to be more like him once I become a senior admin.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit, all they do is curse at you? First, I will ask him/her to calm down, and if they don't Calm down, then ill mute/gaged the player who was swearing. I will tell them why they were muted. I will ask the other player to show evidence against the player and check logs to see the MASS RDM in the combat area. Once I see proof from the log and get evidence. I will conclude and warn the player that he MRDM in the game, including banning him for five days, according to the Staff Handbook.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do? First of all, ill separate them all around the staff room by freezing them with a physical gun and try to calm down the situation and hear their side of the story. If they are all still toxic after I separate, I'll calmly ask the player to calm down, and i want to hear their story on what happened. The player who does not calm down will be gaged, explaining why they are gaged. What if there is a situation I can't keep under control? I'll call my next higher, which is JMTto help me out in sit much as possible to keep it under control. If the JMT is not available, ill tell the player who reported to put the report on the player on the forum. My goal is to keep the situation under control much as possible without having toxic to the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? If a person breaks a rule and is reported. Suppose I find that this person was RDM, FailRP, or Mega gaming. Then ill verbally warn them for RDM, FailRP, or Mega gaming. If the person reported for the same reason and does;'t care about the punishment, then ill formally warn the player if they have done RDM, FailRP, or Mega gaming again. I'll keep following the staff handbook on what kind of punishment is appropriate to the player that doesn't care about punishment; if the person starts to be toxic, then ill gaged and explained why they were gaged.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? So the best way to handle it is to calmly ask him not to abuse the bug again while checking the footage of the player who reported if they have one. If the player who got caught abusing a bug lying to me, then I'll explain that he/she could be warned for Lying to Staff. If he continues to lie and their proof, then ill warn he/she for Lying to staff and Abusing the Bug.

Capture.PNG

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Puting my Proof that i have zero warn

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

1 hour ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Dedicated 
-Good app
-Great answers

-Was striked recently

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Dedicated 
-Good app
-Great answers

-Was striked recently

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

18 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Dedicated 
-Good app
-Great answers

-Was striked recently

even tho he recently got striked, hes still getting +support from me

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:48 PM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Dedicated 
-Good app
-Great answers

-Was striked recently

Your a really nice guy Tyler and i think only a strike shoundt keep you away from getting Senior Admin, + Hes EXEC ET and hosted many events for this server!

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/12/2022 at 9:48 AM, Giga said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Dedicated 
-Good app
-Great answers

-Was striked recently

+support

also. @tylerdiffee1

Scenario: 

A player is actively causing issues in chat and on their job, being an overall large annoyance to most people on the server. But! They aren't breaking any server rules? 

What do you do? 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

5 hours ago, Yamato said:

+support

also. @tylerdiffee1

Scenario: 

A player is actively causing issues in chat and on their job, being an overall large annoyance to most people on the server. But! They aren't breaking any server rules? 

What do you do? 

I would bring person  to a sit room and explain why I brought  them their and explain  to them that their chat is causing the issue to the server and nicely  please don't do again , if they continue  doing again causing an issue then I'll mute the and explain them through pm why they were muted 

Edited by tylerdiffee1
Editing

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT