1. 1. Should I... Yes or No?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Giga

What is your steam name?: [GL] Giga

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:555437807

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): WOHOA#4844

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I do not have experience with staffing in other servers. Although I have been staff in GL for a pretty good while and I'm experienced with that.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around 6 months Ago

What date did you make your forums account?:  May 26 2022.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 2 Warnings!warns.thumb.png.5e29f86d190cdc2fd56058b1c48b54ac.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Admin/Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?: Nope.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes.

Timezone: GMT+2

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have been staff for quite a while now, maybe or maybe not what somebody could call experienced enough for Senior Admin but enough for me to make this app. I have been trusted through Event Team, forums diplomat and the rank of Admin. I have gained a lot of experience that I had no idea of and made a good amount of mistakes, throughout my time being on the staff team and the server in general. I believe that I can share that experience with new or even experienced staff members being a mentor and generally help staff members that either are having a hard time making a decision or are not sure about a rule that a sit was made about. I have helped a good amount of new staff members on my time being an admin and even a bit on Senior mod and believe that I can make that number a lot more getting to be a mentor. I try my best to not bias any situation and be fair at all times, getting both sides of the story and I'm looking to inforce that in my time mentoring. I don't want to be the person that others look at as a higher up but the person that others look at as a higher up that can help them if they ever have a problem with staffing.
Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: At first I would gag them and get the reporters side of the story, then I would ungag them and give them a chance to give me their side of the story if they are still cursing at me I would gag them again warn them for MRDM|Staff Dissrespect and then ban them for 5 days since they have MRDM'ed. Otherwise would get both sides and decide on the punishment although it would probably be the same just without the staff diss part, since they MRDM'ed at the first place.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would first separate them all and get each player's side, I could also invite another staff member so the sit could be more productive and much quicker. Then I would ask the staff member what he got told and then decide on what's the best punishment within the reason the sit was made for and what sides we got.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: If somebody doesn't care about their punishments I won't keep the sit going long, besides there's no point to it when players just don't care. I would keep an eye on them and spectate them for a while, if they repeat what they were just warned for again and again. I would ban them for NCWS and NITRP, how long will be depending on what they did and how many times they did it.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: There's no way to tell weather the player was lying or not, just by talking to them. I would first ask for proof from the reporter, if there's no proof given there shouldn't be a warn given since exploits are not really shown in logs. If there is proof I would explain them the rule and give them a warn for exploiting. According to what bug the abused I would give them an additional punishment.

Edited by Giga

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

- really helpful as staff

You've been Admin for so long that I'm surprised you haven't been promoted already. Truly a promotion you deserve.

Great guy big ups deserves to be Manager fr fr promote him notice immediately 

- Manager of Interrogations

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

1 hour ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

You've been Admin for so long that I'm surprised you haven't been promoted already. Truly a promotion you deserve.

Agree with Fruitt x10

2 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

2 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

3 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

3 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

i agree +support

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+support

YOU ARE FAT

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

23 hours ago, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

should also do an voice reveal

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

On 11/12/2022 at 11:57 AM, War_Fruitt said:

Massive +SUPPORT

- Great guy

- Active at most times

y e s

+ Support!

with my time with him he's been an amazing shadow, great at explaining things and a very well diciplined individual.

-lives on the other side of the world meaning he can be active when most other staff can't be

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 11/12/2022 at 10:33 AM, Sprink said:

+Support

Fit for the position. 

Voice reveal pls.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT