2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial-Mod?

• Yes(If yes please explain why)
    • No(If no please explain why)

What is your in-game name?: Tap

What is your steam name?: Souls

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:420921664

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on imperial around 3-4 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account? 11/09/22 However I did make a store account multiple months before I created my forums account.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? I have not donated to this server yet.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):I believe I don't think myself to be above or better than most of the people who try to apply for staff but I think I am a person who loves this community and all the RP servers that are under it. I also love to help others and personally I hate it when I am just trying to have a nice day when someone comes along and does something like rdm and generally ruins the fun for everyone. And every time this happens it just puts me in a very bad mood. This is why I want to become staff because I want to help people have a great time on this server without having to worry about people ruining it. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The first thing I would do is gag this person if they continued to verbally abuse me even after several verbal warnings to stop. I would also mute them if they continued in the text chat, then after I would check logs and clips that either I or someone else has. After checking all the evidence I have I would ungag him and present all of the things he did and give him a chance to explain himself and his actions. If he continues the abuse I would gag him again, after this I would tell him the punishment for mass rdm is a 5-day ban from the server. And if he wanted to appeal the ban he could always go to the forums in the imperial RP section and try to appeal the ban. If there is no higher mod present I would message one to give him a ban for mass rdm, and if there were any tickets relating to this person I would close them.

+Support 

*Better than average application 

*Detailed 

*I believe most people deserve a chance 

A few notes though, 

*Keep in mind that a Trial Mod does not have access to the mute and gag commands, if you suspect a rule violation, speak to Mod+ and discuss why you want them restricted.

*Only Admin+ has the ability to ban for any lengthy period of time, for an MRDM ban, you would need admin+ because the Ban exceeds 1 day, the max amount that an SMOD can do.

*Be aware that being staff is a commitment, you may sometimes spend more time on the staff job than you do actually playing the game. Be prepared for that.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

8 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

*Detailed 

A few notes though, 

*Keep in mind that a Trial Mod does not have access to the mute and gag commands, if you suspect a rule violation, speak to Mod+ and discuss why you want them restricted.

*Only Admin+ has the ability to ban for any lengthy period of time, for an MRDM ban, you would need admin+ because the Ban exceeds 1 day, the max amount that an SMOD can do.

*Be aware that being staff is a commitment, you may sometimes spend more time on the staff job than you do actually playing the game. Be prepared for that.

12 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

*Detailed 

A few notes though, 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

14 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

*Detailed 

A few notes though, 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

15 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

*Detailed 

A few notes though, 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

17 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

*Detailed 

A few notes though, 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy