Ban Zeta 6 Class Until its correctly fixed. [Completed]

Hades on you

Post name: “General Suggestion - Ban Zeta 6 Class Until Fixed

What are you suggesting? - Banning the Zeta 6 class from the server until it is fixed.

How would this change better the server? - Barely would change anything since the foundation has several other cloaking agents and Zeta 6 is the only cloaking class that Crashes the server when its on surface.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Be losing 1 sad, broken class that gives everyone else a disadvantage when it dies on surface.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who is prone to crashing since this class will Crash you if it does die on surface. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZF1YgTjgfskqgRm-GiMwJQ9iHT4CkUoZ?usp=sharing this drive contains the only clip of me nearly crashing due to a zeta 6 dying to us while he was on surface. I could not clip any others due to me of course crashing.

Everything but nothing

3 hours ago, Diamondback said:

+Support 

When Zeta 6 gets killed on surface it crashes people I think its something with the model but ya this sounds like a sound temp fix

please god none of the model changes seem to work and STILL crashes people on surface, this effects not only CI but any MTF on surface or events that happen on surface 

On 11/11/2022 at 5:06 PM, Diamondback said:

+Support 

When Zeta 6 gets killed on surface it crashes people I think its something with the model but ya this sounds like a sound temp fix

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

I didn't know that Zeta-6 dying on surface can crash peoples games but anything that can crash a game should be looked into. If true than a model fix would be an easy way to fix this rather than temporarily banning the job. SMT should look into this.

20 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

. If true than a model fix would be an easy way to fix this rather than temporarily banning the job.

Currenlty all WLs have been lifted i believe or the job is simply disabled until they find a proper model.  some models can release a crash psrticle when dying, or very intensely ragdoll when they die as well, causing stress on someones CPU or GPU.  the best fix would be a model change the only thing is finding the model.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

22 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

I didn't know that Zeta-6 dying on surface can crash peoples games but anything that can crash a game should be looked into. If true than a model fix would be an easy way to fix this rather than temporarily banning the job. SMT should look into this.

I disagree with the sentiment here. It should be temp banned until the problem can be identified and fixed (seeing as its only speculation that the model causes this and no one knows the true reason) as that is the only way they can surely prevent anyone from crashing

• 1 month later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||