Fruitt - Admin Application - Denied

War_Fruitt

Fruitt - Admin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Haha imagine letting me be admin jk... unless?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Fruitt

What is your steam name?: [GL] War_Fruitt

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:106338063

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): War_Fruitt#0002

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've previously been a Head Admin on a Gmod server prior to this one I've also staffed multiple other platforms and I have done very well staffing here on GamingLight's SCPRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 6th

What date did you make your forums account? July 6th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I deserve Admin because I'm active as much as possible and I really enjoy helping other staff with their problems. being admin would open up what I'm able to do to help the other staff especially at times when others are either busy in RP situations or aren't on to help. This promotion would also help alleviate any stress that JMT may be experiencing, as well as help lower ranked staff with bigger problems like the recent increase in MRDM reports.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

This situation would easily be resolved, if I bring them to a sit and they choose to berate me then they will simply get their formal warning with the 5 day ban for the MRDM and they will also earn a warn for choosing to disrespect staff.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would separate the involved parties then speak with each individually while gathering evidence of the situation. Once I have all the evidence I would need I would then hand out punishment and send everyone back to where they were so they may hopefully continue to RP and enjoy the server.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If the player shows little to no interest in the sit and has no care about the punishment they are recieving then it's best to not waste time and just give them their punishments and monitor them very carefully to see if they will continue to break the rules or if they get their act together.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

If the player is actively abusing a known problem such as the 173 issue then I will inform them verbally about not doing it and if they persist I will warn them for failRP as it is actively breaking the rules post being informed about the rule.

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+support hes tryna be like me but im still better

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

33 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Suppoert oing ong give this man admin

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

44 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

+support

He is active always trying to help, give this man Admin

+Support
This guy early in the morning helped clean Lower d class cells because there was too much ppl in them and he was not even asked to do that!

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

6 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Suppoert oing ong give this man admin

• Like 1

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT