Brian D's Ban Appeal- Denied

Krasnov

1. Steam Name:Brian D

2. Ingame Name:Brian D

3. SteamID:76561199075549355

4. Ban Length:1 Day

5. Admin that Banned you: Bud

6. Reason for Ban: NITRP

7. Dispute:There was no evidence regarding the improper discharge of my weapon, because I did not do it, and he banned me for making a SIT

No + or - support but if you have no evidence I think you will have a hard time getting unbanned.

This ban is super short, is it really worth making an appeal for? There's a chance SMT might not even see this until your ban time is already expired. This section is mainly used for longer-term bans.

To me at least, this seems more like something worth making a staff report over, rather than a ban appeal. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

3 hours ago, Firekirby said:

No + or - support but if you have no evidence I think you will have a hard time getting unbanned.

This ban is super short, is it really worth making an appeal for? There's a chance SMT might not even see this until your ban time is already expired. This section is mainly used for longer-term bans.

To me at least, this seems more like something worth making a staff report over, rather than a ban appeal. 

So we don’t have anyone on our staff team named “Bud” however we do have “Bub” which is an SMT/ Head Admin meaning that they didn’t just get their rank from buying it or that it was easy to obtain. Bub has been an amazing staff member and it just hard to believe he would ban someone for a day for NITRP for no reason. With you having no evidence of anything, even just what the staff was talking to you about just makes no sense to me. 

- Support, it’s a 1 day ban for a small reason. Like what was said above, SMT prob won’t even see this before your unbanned.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-support

-Short ban

-this should be a staff report

-after viewing your Warning rap sheet you have a whopping total of 34 warns on ImperialRP alone. I do believe that people deserve second chances, but youve been given 34 over the past 8 months that you have played on the server, and you show no signs of stopping. a few more warns and you will be permanently banned. 

-Best of luck with your appeal.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF