Delta-5 application

baseballmachine

Name - Baseballmachine

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:586029642

Discord Name - ありがとうジャイロ#5333

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - I was CI and Gensec in the past. and now I am a researcher

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - No warns Or strikes

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta-5, because When I was roaming the halls of the LCZ I came across a very cool looking Delta-5 member and I thought in my head," wow that guy looks really cool and OP, I wanna be like him when I grow up".

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)- You should let me into Delta-5 because I am quite formidable when it comes to PvP scenarios, and I am a force to be reckoned with when I have a goal in mind. Another reason you should let me join Delta-5 is because I can really be a good asset and can really get along with my comrades, and my higher ups. I basically saying that if you let me into Delta-5 then I will try my hardest to be the highest rank possible so I can be like that person I saw in the halls of LCZ.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes I do promies to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

• Giga locked this topic