Weiss - Admin Report- Denied

Dr. Zitterman

Your In-game:

AR Schweiber

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:72949909

The admin's name in-game:

O5-3 "The Scientist" (At the time)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do not. I believe it was Weiss due to their role/name in the Discord.

What did the admin do:

Taking advantage of being told about an issue to recontain. After telling them I am speaking to him OOC and typing in LOOC to them, they proceeded to spam tranq me and recontain while simply stating "This is not FailRP if you have an issue with it go make a report on the forums. The only thing that is OOC is training."

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

I have none as I have no recording software and it happened to quickly for me to get proper screenshots.

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Nothing really, I just think it should generally be addressed that if a player is telling you in voice and text chat that they are trying to inform you of a glitch on the map,OOC it's a better look on the server to simply talk with them quickly then get back to RP instead of taking advantage of someone acting in good faith. It makes the staff look unprofessional and leaves a sour taste in players mouths, I speak from experience on both ends. I'd also like it if, and believe me I understand being jaded, staff weren't so constantly flippant and blasè about upsetting the players, especially those staff of a high rank. I think that level of trust goes to people's head sometimes and they need to be reminded how frustrating it can be to hold no power in those situations except hoping your report gets read and you play on something powerful enough to run clipping software alongside Steam, GMod, Discord, and Teamspeak.

Any extra information:

This is less of a targeted report at Weiss because Weiss is awesome, this is more a trend I notice going on. Staff don't really care about upsetting or pissing off players because they'll just say "take it to the forums" knowing most people won't care enough to bother navigating the forums to find it. I just think addressing it as "Guys, remember when you were regular players too and how frustrating it could be?" type of deal.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

4 minutes ago, Star said:

-Support

No such of a thing as being OOC besides for trainings and staff sits regardless of what you’re trying to do. If you’re outside of spawn, you’re in rp and subject to anything that happens there

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• Head Admin

SCP-939 ran up to a checkpoint that I was holding; Notified me about bug relating to one of the checkpoints.
I said something along the lines of "Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. Sounds like a bug report." 
He stopped talking for a bit, I shot him to see a response, seeing none I tranqed him 

All of this was taken place in a RP setting during a SCP breach. 
At least from my perspective, there was no indication of the area being out of character;
Additionally there being other appropriate ways of contacting staff about a bug.

24 minutes ago, Star said:

-Support

No such of a thing as being OOC besides for trainings and staff sits regardless of what you’re trying to do. If you’re outside of spawn, you’re in rp and subject to anything that happens there

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-support

no evidence lol

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Hello,

As stated before, not only is there no evidence to this, but the only people that get to be OOC outside of spawn areas are trainers and trainees. Regarding a systemic behavioral issue, you would definitely need a lot of evidence for that. Regardless, that is outside the scope of this report.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT