LaFoursh's Ban Appeal- Denied

LaFoursh

1. Steam Name: LaFoursh | Doodoofart

2. Ingame Name: LaFoursh

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197922265

4. Ban Length: Permanently

5. Admin that Banned you: No admin shown.

6. Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

7. Dispute: I showed a clip of a higher-up in the Gaminglight community that was saying the n-word. I did not say or express any type of racism or hatred towards any race. Even though I could see why this was a bad move by sharing the clip, I don't understand why I was banned permanently for mass racism. If I was banned for posting links or another punishment I would have understood, but banning me for mass racism is very misleading. I have been banned for several months and I believe that enough time has passed for me to make an appeal. I apologize for spreading the clip and wish to be unbanned.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

Not leaving a support, just posting his previous ban appeal which gives more context. Also, you were banned by Name.

As mentioned in the above post, after your ban you took to the forums and posted multiple fake Darth Vader applications with the same clip.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Small +support (read below)

I'm really mixed on this ban appeal. I knew the context before Crunch had posted this above, but if any random person was reading this ban appeal it would come off like you didn't really do anything that bad.

You intentionally became a total nuisance to the entire server (forums included) and were posting a clip that you knew you would get in trouble for. You really shouldn't be shocked by this outcome if it ends up sticking.

It has been a little while, although I think you should've waited longer before making an appeal.

The only real reason I'm putting a small +support here is because I think a permanent ban is a bit much. You linked the clip in multiple places, but I do not believe your direct intention through posting the clips was to be racist.

As said before, you still knew what you were doing which doesn't really help your case.

If you end up getting your perma ban removed, I still think you should be banned for a while longer before being allowed to return.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

3 hours ago, Firekirby said:

I'm really mixed on this ban appeal. I knew the context before Crunch had posted this above, but if any random person was reading this ban appeal it would come off like you didn't really do anything that bad.

You intentionally became a total nuisance to the entire server (forums included) and were posting a clip that you knew you would get in trouble for. You really shouldn't be shocked by this outcome if it ends up sticking.

It has been a little while, although I think you should've waited longer before making an appeal.

The only real reason I'm putting a small +support here is because I think a permanent ban is a bit much. You linked the clip in multiple places, but I do not believe your direct intention through posting the clips was to be racist.

As said before, you still knew what you were doing which doesn't really help your case.

If you end up getting your perma ban removed, I still think you should be banned for a while longer before being allowed to return.

I agree with this statement. I was angry with the situation of the server at that time and made some bad decisions but not as bad as mass racism. I would gladly take a smaller sentence than permanent.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

-Support 

*I can see why this punishment was given. If you were posting this in OOC, this is no different than directly saying the word, because you are posting links that an unsuspecting member might open and be exposed to a word they don't want to hear. 

*Much less that you are posting to the ENTIRE current player count.

This ban was fair. Let it stand for a long while. I have seen other people return from punishments like this but 3 months is way to short of a time. You have to learn that your actions have consequences.

Regardless, best of luck with your appeal.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

8 hours ago, Firekirby said:

Good statement

1 hour ago, BloodyFork said:

-Support 

*I can see why this punishment was given. If you were posting this in OOC, this is no different than directly saying the word, because you are posting links that an unsuspecting member might open and be exposed to a word they don't want to hear. 

*Much less that you are posting to the ENTIRE current player count.

This ban was fair. Let it stand for a long while. I have seen other people return from punishments like this but 3 months is way to short of a time. You have to learn that your actions have consequences.

Regardless, best of luck with your appeal.

Also good statement

Im neutral on this topic at this current time

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support for one simple reason, ive heard multiple people throughout my year and a half in gaminglight drop the hard r in game over radio multiple times (arguably a much worse offence) and they would at most get like a 2 week ban, how at all is that fair to lafoursh who posted a clip of an (old) gaminglight staff member saying it. Understandably the wrong way to go about it posting it in ooc yes, but my point stands he should not be perma banned lmao

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa